DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

What's up with Ras' hair? And I haven't noticed anything wrong on Penguins 5mm cigar, either.....

What's up with Ras' hair? And I haven't noticed anything wrong on Penguins 5mm cigar, either.....
If you look at the comic-con pictures of them, Ra's had the grey parts of his hair and Penguin's cigar had a colored band on it. From what I've seen this is not present on any other figure people have bought. So it makes me wonder if they'll get Deadshot right when they mass produce him.

If you look at the comic-con pictures of them, Ra's had the grey parts of his hair and Penguin's cigar had a colored band on it. From what I've seen this is not present on any other figure people have bought. So it makes me wonder if they'll get Deadshot right when they mass produce him.
I don't think I'll lose any sleep over details like that.

Final preview image.
65373_10151320592059258_131308797_n.jpg

I don't think I'll lose any sleep over details like that.

Final preview image.
65373_10151320592059258_131308797_n.jpg

Eh I guess it really doesn't matter, there still great figures and so far Deadshot has looked fantastic. Can't wait to see the full figure...seriously I can't wait.:impatient:

:lol Thanks!! I've never heard that expression before but I love it!

I thought I'd try my hand at making a video of my dio today. Never made one before so apologies for it being so shaky, but it gives a better idea of depth more than pictures at least :)

https://youtu.be/2cHC0v5mqSw

i make stuff up all the time thats weird. did you see my sig and title? im just an odd person.

i make stuff up all the time thats weird. did you see my sig and title? im just an odd person.

haha yeah just had a look! :lol weird. funny. clever. all of the afforementioned! :D

Looking forward to the full reveal of Deadshot later. I have a feeling they've nailed this one for some reason and hopefully I'm right! Hopefully we'll get some new promo images of the whole wave together soon aswell.

I'm actually having a hard time telling if its the actual figure or the game trophy.

12716_10151321836354258_55213468_n.jpg

ACE. Looks like he has articulation in the shoulder blades like some Play Arts figure so, which is why the arm might look a bit odd. Or maybe it's just the angle. But anyway, looks ace, definitely one of the line's better figures.

On point, looks amazing!

He looks AWESOME, seriously the best looking figure so far out of this wave.

Last edited:

Yeah he looks awesome! :D I had a feeling they'd nail this one. Also notice how his leg holsters are empty, makes me think they'll include some pistol accessories aswell.

Yeah he looks awesome! :D I had a feeling they'd nail this one. Also notice how his leg holsters are empty, makes me think they'll include some pistol accessories aswell.

Maybe...by the look of his sculpt he could only hold one of them, so I'm leaning towards them having a rifle be his accessory.

I'm sure they would've sculpted the guns in place if they weren't going to be included rather than leave the holsters empty, but you never know I suppose.

I'm sure they would've sculpted the guns in place if they weren't going to be included rather than leave the holsters empty, but you never know I suppose.

Too True. Either way...GIVE US THE FIGURE DC COLLECTABLES. We all NEEDS it. Alright momentary mental insanity over.

Yeah, 4 month wait now.... not so good! But hopefully we'll get some new reveals/news between now and then to tide us over :pray:

I was wondering how much does the Series 1 Arkham Asylum set goes for nowadays? I'm getting an offer for Batman, Harley, Joker & Scarecrow for USD130, brand new. Should I take it?

I was wondering how much does the Series 1 Arkham Asylum set goes for nowadays? I'm getting an offer for Batman, Harley, Joker & Scarecrow for USD130, brand new. Should I take it?

I'd look around a bit more if you have time, but from my experience that is kinda cheap compared to other sellers. But I'm sure therre are people on this site who are far more expirenced in these kind of endevors.

I'd look around a bit more if you have time, but from my experience that is kinda cheap compared to other sellers. But I'm sure therre are people on this site who are far more expirenced in these kind of endevors.

Thanks. I was on the fence on this, I know the first set is really expensive by now, but I've heard you can get a good deal looking around.

Back