DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

If anyone is looking for AA Series 1 figs, I suggest you contact Ace of Comics. It's located in SoCal. When I was there last week, they had 2 Harley, 2 Jokers, 3 Scarecrows, 1 Armored Batman, 2 Regular Batman. Price range is about $22-$27 plus tax. The owner Jim is really cool, and I'm sure he'll be able to ship the figs anywhere in the US if you asked. I would pick it up for fellow forum members, but I don't have a car anymore and the comic shop is 40 miles away :(

Heck, I pre-ordered my Deluxe Killer Croc and Mr Freeze from them for $55 total (2 figs) and he'll ship them to my place in LA for free!

I'd give it a shot :)

Thanks for the info, aron! I'll have to check with them

And what a crazy good price on those Deluxes!!! :horror I had to pay like $40 just for Freeze!

When do you guys think we will hear about a series 4? I'm thinking SDCC most likely as it seems to be the biggest show in the states for toys.

Just some pics of Batman and his sqare enix "brother"...
The Square Enix is a little "hyper detailed" for my taste, but it's really fun to pose...
I also hope they also do a "City" version in a darker Blue / Black and Grey...

Ah cool, I'd been wanting to see some comparison shots. I might pick this guy up at some point, just as a standalone display. Or wait for a City version, if that's likely.

Still love that headsculpt. Absolutely dead-on.

Still love that headsculpt. Absolutely dead-on.

Oh definitely spot on.

I kinda hope Kotobukiya has a new 1/6 PVC figure in the works in addition to the Dark knight Returns, and Dark Knight rises, and the new Jim Lee Black & Grey version...

The special edition figure that came with the PS3 special editions were awesome - just wish they tweaked the head some...

Last edited:

We're getting close to the release of the Deluxe Figs! Hopefully DC Collectibles will stick to their release date and be on time, unlike series 2. :pray:

Yeah, hope so! If they are on time that's only 2-3 weeks away now :D

Just wanted to share my review of Series 2 to this mix. Definitely looking forward to getting the Deluxe figures next month. What a Batman summer we have in store for us!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4OzHgIG2CY[/ame]

In package pics of the Deluxe figures are showing up online! Seems as though some are out already in Hong Kong.
Don't think much of the packaging AT ALL, especially after the genius of the regular packaging, but the figures themselves look awesome!
Could possibly mean that they're going to be on schedule too if they're out in HK already...
Can't wait! :D

Seems they've tried to incorporate the new DC logo into the design, but it just doesn't work, and the figure being off-centre looks bad. But yeah, I'll be opening them anyway so it's not a big deal.

:( super disapointing boxes!!!! but look awsome.

Personally id box deluxes in a joker shaped blister pack. Titan J will be massively boxed like clay or Grundy

The boxes do make them look more like collector's pieces, though, just because of how bland or 'subtle' they are. Also Freeze's goggles don't have any detail, which might bother me when I get him, but we'll see in a couple of weeks.

Don't forget he comes with a visor too so the goggles might not look as bad to you with that on. I think I'll be displaying him with the visor on for the most part.

True, that will probably fix the problem. Also it's probably just seeing his box alongside Croc's, but he does seem bigger than I expected. Also, I'm annoyed that only Titan Joker is shown as coming soon (on Freeze's box anyway, lol), as it suggests that we won't be getting a Clayface or Grundy to go along with him. That said, it allows single-figure deluxe waves, which could help to spread them out a bit and keep the line going. I think Grundy, Clayface and new Bane are the only other possibilities for deluxe figures, though we could also get the Twins in that line or other larger thugs.

I agree...lame boxes but I'm opening them too so who cares.

And I just picked up Hush. I wasn't going to get him at first but he really is kind of a cool fig. I like him.

Last edited:

I'm with you guys, boxes aren't that great, but like ya'll, I'll be opening up mine aswell. However, I do enjoy just looking at the figure in it's packaging those few seconds it takes to get to the register then that car ride home and right before it gets opened up.

Back