DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

For people who picked up the Pizza-face joker and the harley...
DSC01214.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

Merry Christmas

:clap wow that is one sick set up

awesome! I'll see about it once the Christmas monies comes in :lol

For people who picked up the Pizza-face joker and the harley...
DSC01192.jpg

Merry Christmas

I'll bite. Where'd you get the chair? Is it from the Matrix line or something?

SnakeDoc

Yep thats the Morpheus chair. I might have to steal that idea myself. Very much like the original teaser trailer with Joker laughing his head off.

I'm not sure if this is better in the figure thread or game thread so I'll try in both. I finally got the frame for the art cards I got with the strategy guide. I had to get each mat seperate so if you look close you can see the lines in between but so what... I think it looks good.

arkhamcity.jpg

^ Nice! They look great together like that.

I'm not sure if this is better in the figure thread or game thread so I'll try in both. I finally got the frame for the art cards I got with the strategy guide. I had to get each mat seperate so if you look close you can see the lines in between but so what... I think it looks good.

arkhamcity.jpg

That looks fantastic! I've been trying without much luck to find a frame for them. Looks like seperate mats for them might be the way to go and get a frame that will hold them all together! Very cool :rock

What size is that frame by the way?

That looks fantastic! I've been trying without much luck to find a frame for them. Looks like seperate mats for them might be the way to go and get a frame that will hold them all together! Very cool :rock

What size is that frame by the way?

The frame is 27x24. The mats are 9x12 with a 6.5x10 opening. After I got these I also thought about getting different color mats (blue for Freeze.... green for Joker, Penguin, Riddler and keep red for Two-face and Harley) but I dind't want to go through that much more hassel.

Cool, thanks for the measurements. I think they look great as is. I think different colors put together wouldn't have looked as good. It looks very classy right now and the different colors would have looked a little tacky I think. If they were individually framed it would have been a great idea, but together they would have clashed. So you went with the right choice.

Picked up Robin today. Couldnt resist after taking a closer look. He looks good with the rest too. I'm probably going to do a few paint touch up with all my Arkham figures (asylum and city) later today after I finish the catwoman trophies. Will post pics when I'm done.

^ Cool, will be interesting to see what touch-ups you do. I've thought about doing the tubes on Bane in the non-venom rusty-red look but not sure I could get it to look right.

Finally found the Mattel Robin-Joker 2 pack today. Robin is much, much better than the DCD one. The DCD is too pale and sick looking and he's so stiff too (the articulation isn't helping him any either). The Mattel one's head looks a lot more like the game version that DCD's. Plus he's not looking in two directions either :lol His articulation isn't a whole lot better than what DCD has, but it works better and he doesn't feel like he got his staff stuck up his butt. But the one down side is he doesn't have his staff or any other accessories!

Joker would have been a nice figure if his bow tie was correct and if he had a better headsculpt. But Robin is the reason the buy the pack IMO. If he had the texturing the DCD one had and his staff, he'd be nearly perfect. But I do still prefer him to the DCD one. If swaping heads was easy, I'd consider it though.

I saw the Young Justice Robin and Red Arrow and was impressed with the amount of sutff they have for $20 so I went ahead and ordered them online so I'd have the rooftop bases and maybe that wrist hologram Robin comes with for the Arkham figures.

Back