DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Does anyone know what's a good price to sell the Batman vs Bane pack? For ebay. I bought it for around $40, I want to make a few bucks off it.

check ebay sold listings...

AK Series 1 Figures are now available from BTTS, though for some reason they list the release date is for the fourth quarter of this year, when at comic con they listed them as being available for March 2015. I'm leaning towards the later of the two being the actual release date but am hoping for the former. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=401&category=10190

Yeah, I PO'd some of these figures for my kids in the hope they will be here by Xmas, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Yeah, I PO'd some of these figures for my kids in the hope they will be here by Xmas, but that's probably wishful thinking.
It'll be March. I think they use business quarters, so 4th quarter is January thru March.

Yes it's March just in time for the game.

When I click on the links for each figure they say 1st quarter 2015 :dunno

I dont think the figures will release before the game so March is about right...

The Arkham Asylum 4-pack with Joker, Harley, Bats, and Scarecrow is out. They're all over ebay.

AK Series 1 Figures are now available from BTTS, though for some reason they list the release date is for the fourth quarter of this year, when at comic con they listed them as being available for March 2015. I'm leaning towards the later of the two being the actual release date but am hoping for the former. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=401&category=10190

Yeah, they made the same mistake with the new Arrow figures for some reason.

The Asylum 4-pack has been out for a few weeks now.

Any news as to when the AO three pack is set to release this month? Or better yet, when are we getting more AO figures? AK figures are great and all, but I will be really pissed if they don't finish off the AO line first.

Any news as to when the AO three pack is set to release this month? Or better yet, when are we getting more AO figures? AK figures are great and all, but I will be really pissed if they don't finish off the AO line first.

Who says they are done with AO? We still are getting AC figures.

The three pack should be out on the 27th.

Does anyone know the release for Clayface? Most sites are listing him as August, but I thought someone here might know a more exact date.

Really hope this is true and BBTS updates they're info, they currently have him listed under September.

New from DCC, the first statue in the AK line...BATMAN!!!!
10464402_10152772067914258_4884022002654627703_n.jpg

:woo.... looks great, I wonder if the Arkham City Line is finished now after Ivy and Freeze

Something looks really off with that body and head-sculpt. Probably just the pose, though...

Back