DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

I really don't like the paint jobs on the faces of these figures. It's just not good enough for the price.

They're not that bad. I don't know what you guys are complaining about. Two Face wasn't great, I'll give you that. But now you're acting like every figure in the line is awful.

Every company has it's ups and downs, and faces are always the hardest thing to nail. I'm looking at my collection and I'm not seeing many who's face is painted bad enough to say they're crap or terrible. Sure some could have been done better but the same could be said for anything really.

This line has been around awhile now, just don't understand all the people who just now are deciding they don't like them and sell their collection of them off.

They're not that bad. I don't know what you guys are complaining about. Two Face wasn't great, I'll give you that. But now you're acting like every figure in the line is awful.

Every company has it's ups and downs, and faces are always the hardest thing to nail. I'm looking at my collection and I'm not seeing many who's face is painted bad enough to say they're crap or terrible. Sure some could have been done better but the same could be said for anything really.

This line has been around awhile now, just don't understand all the people who just now are deciding they don't like them and sell their collection of them off.

I'm pretty happy with Two-Face. :clap

IMG_20140427_134314.jpg

28itcwi.jpg

I'm pretty happy with Two-Face. :clap

Wow, just adding Two Face really filled out your collection, looks badass with the grenade launcher. I really like Two Face as well, it's a shame such an important character took so long. I got to see my old Mattel Two Face over at my brother's the other day, and boy, has it gotten ugly. I remember I used to be quite fond of it despite it being from Mattel, but now I'm glad I gave it to him.

I really love Arkham, but Mattel's stuff is just too awful to own. Only thing I still have is the monochrome Batman and Catwomam, shame DCC didn't do them back when City came out.

Also is Mad Hatter balanced on one foot or on a peg? :lol I found he'll stand on a flat surface if you swivel the left foot sideways some and the right just slightly to the side,

Thanks man! There is a fortunate peg where I've got Mad Hatter now, but that's a good trick to keep in mind if I move him.

https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=390831917493&alt=web

Do you remember the exclusive batman that dcc gave to the rocksteady staff? Completists must pick this up
Thank you, never thought I'd get to have one of those.

Hope the quality of it isn't bad. I bought an Asylum Detective Mode Batman off the same seller and every pin on the figure was broken on one side of the pin and one of the blades on the gauntlet was deformed.

First time I cancelled a preorder for this Arkham franchise... Clayface. After a long amount of deliberation I thought this was not the Clayface that was even in the game, its almost like another one colour demonized version of Solomon Grundy all over again.

I just got Two-Face the other day. Love how he turned out. I just need to get Black Mask, Deathstroke, Croc and Freeze, then my Bat villains will be complete.

Yes! I want shiva and electrocutioner to round out origins. But most of all I want calendar man

If you guys haven't gotten the 1/4 quarter scale neca batman, you definitely should. The size is massive & the quality is unbelievable. It doesn't matter if you don't collect larger scales, this is a must have for every batman fan.

If you guys haven't gotten the 1/4 quarter scale neca batman, you definitely should. The size is massive & the quality is unbelievable. It doesn't matter if you don't collect larger scales, this is a must have for every batman fan.

I agree......he's pretty awesome

Is the 3 pack still slated for may..? I really cant wait for an unmasked DS.

As for whats next im hoping theres some good reveals at SDCC for both Origins and maybe a preview form Arkham Knight

First time I cancelled a preorder for this Arkham franchise... Clayface. After a long amount of deliberation I thought this was not the Clayface that was even in the game, its almost like another one colour demonized version of Solomon Grundy all over again.

Sadly, I may do the same thing.

I never personally umderstood preordering figures that will be readily available after release unless it's a considerable discount. I'd say cancel if that's the case for you, it'll be there after release and won't be hard to find.

Just wait for some in hand shots, see if that ice chunk is removable then make your final decision then.

I did it out of my compulsion for toy buying. :lol I figure it then gives me time to think about the item and see where finances fall. Thats the nice thing about BBTS. You can PO and cancel with no penalty.

I don't buy in person so I've always preordered or just buy online. It's how I'm getting Clayface for $67.97 plus $6.95 shipping.

Is the 3 pack still slated for may..? I really cant wait for an unmasked DS.

As for whats next im hoping theres some good reveals at SDCC for both Origins and maybe a preview form Arkham Knight

That comes out in August, not in May.

Back