DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

its along shot but i hope hot toys takes a shot at the arkham line and we get these, they do love their armored figures so here's hoping :lol.....

We'll be wanting
Spoiler Spoiler:
figures by then :lol

Still waiting on AC Joker and Batman from HT :tap

I'd love to see a HT Deathstroke though :drool

We'll be wanting
Spoiler Spoiler:
figures by then :lol

Still waiting on AC Joker and Batman from HT :tap

I'd love to see a HT Deathstroke though :drool

:lol i know, its a bit annoying but ahh, whatchagonnado???? the AO batman is really badass looking and would make for a kickass 1/6 fig. and yeah deathstroke would be awesome, i'd love to see firefly too.

Yep, I would love hot toys to release the two figures teased plus more. I think deathstroke and firefly are perfect for the Asian markets also! Also they could use the hulk mould for a Grundy.
Buttmunch, I hope your spoilers come true. The first one I'd love to have!

Yep, I would love hot toys to release the two figures teased plus more. I think deathstroke and firefly are perfect for the Asian markets also! Also they could use the hulk mould for a Grundy.
Buttmunch, I hope your spoilers come true. The first one I'd love to have!

Hulk is nowhere near the size Grundy is :lol

Got my Bane/Batman two-pack today. Love the new version of Bane, such a great improvement over the earlier AA version.

Looks really good. In your photos is he stood on anything?

Yeah he's stood on a 1.5 inch high stand.

Looking forward to getting the twins now. Hopefully they'll be released soon!

It's only a matter of time before I receive my 2 bats :yess:

And the Greg Capullo ones are looking so sexy to, it's the 1st time since EVER that I've wanted to buy a whole wave of a line, and I'm not even a big Nightwing fan.

Bizarro is also :drool:

This Wednesday I believe.

Awesome. Hopefully they won't be too far behind for the UK aswell then.

We still haven't got the full wave of Origins figures over here yet for some bizarre reason. Only Joker and Bane have made it to the UK so far, and no official word on when the other two are hitting. Hopefully very soon though, I've wanted that Origins Batman figure since it was first shown.

Awesome. Hopefully they won't be too far behind for the UK aswell then.

We still haven't got the full wave of Origins figures over here yet for some bizarre reason. Only Joker and Bane have made it to the UK so far, and no official word on when the other two are hitting. Hopefully very soon though, I've wanted that Origins Batman figure since it was first shown.
Its worth the long wait my friend, its a masterpiece and singlehandedly the best figure of the entire wave.

Good to hear! Seeing all the pics and reviews of him online isn't making the wait for him any easier though unfortunately :lol

Recently picked up the bats/bane 2 pack, i ended up paying a lot more then i would have preferred but that was to be expected considering how it's nearly impossible to find dcc stuff around here. But it's worth it in the end, bane is a beast of a figure and really fun to pose, bats is a decent figure too even if he's only good for posing on bane's back.

This was my first ever dcc figure and i'm looking forward to deathstroke in the origins line next year.

I got the whole series 4 around 4/5 days back. IMO these are the best 'sculpts closest to source material' figures. And the style of paint is a huge step up. Black Mask's hedsculpt and the paint app on his face/head should tell you how good they are.

Also I went ahead with timeline orientation in the display. Because as we know the events in Origins have an impact on the character design of some of the characters/figures of Asylum and City... and I like that from A to B transition in my display...

Batman is easily the best figure in Series 1 of AO.

Seriously, nobody has posted pictures of their Origins figures yet?

batman1.jpg

3394043-4255947005-bootl.jpg

Ok Im posting mine then... I was refraining from posting as I dont have a good camera and this is as good as my phone can take.

2dahpbr.jpg

2losaa.jpg

29oon6a.jpg

Awesome collection and setup. I'm thinking of picking these guys up now. They look so great and eventually my son will grow up and be able to enjoy them. If I start from the beginning of the series. How many figures are there now?

Looks really good. In your photos is he stood on anything?

Ok Im posting mine then... I was refraining from posting as I dont have a good camera and this is as good as my phone can take.

2dahpbr.jpg

2losaa.jpg

29oon6a.jpg

How the hell did you get Black Mask to actually stand on his own? I've tried over a dozen times and the damn thing won't stand.:gah:

Back