DC: Kara Zor-El

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
customizerwannabe said:
You obviously don't know what I was talking about. Paint applications look fine on this. I meant DC direct in general and especially the busts.

Guess I misinterpreted what you meant then. In that case, I agree some DCD stuff is lacking in paint quality, but like DD said, it's true with any company.

Spliff said:
*shrug*
Lame liscenses or not, they can still make a figger better than anyone else.

I agree totally, but who's gonna buy some of these amazing figures if they don't give a rats ass about the license/character. I love McFarlane's figures but haven't bought one (not counting my Detroit sports teams) in quite some time.

Hightreker said:
Bite your tongue!!!:emperor Bon Jovi is the man.

Ahhh remeber going to Metallica back in the day, and they were handing out Bon Jovi stickers......well Bon Jovi sucks stickers.

Spliff said:
IMO, DCD's figures are over-priced. TMP is still the King of the market, IMO.

TMP?! Todd McFarlane P(?)

Anyway, I think anything by DCD is over priced, but they have some of the best DC stuff out there. And if you want quality DC stuff, DCD is the only option we have. So if you want your DC heroes you'll have to pick up DCD's stuff or just stay home and don't pout.

Eli26 said:
TMP?! Todd McFarlane P(?)

Anyway, I think anything by DCD is over priced, but they have some of the best DC stuff out there.
Yea, cos there's such variety with who's pumping out DC product.:rolleyes:

But yea, I suppose when 98% of their figures just stand there with useless articulation it deserves praise.

So if you want your DC heroes you'll have to pick up DCD's stuff or just stay home and don't pout.
If I want DC Heroes I'll stick with Mattel's line, seeing as how they're better and cheaper. And who the hell is pouting, how did you come to that conclusion...retard logic?

The only character I care about from the lame DCU is the Bat and his universe.

nash said:
Thanks Eli. got her for $230, much cheaper than what ive seen them go for.
I wonder what retail was for this piece?

I was lucky as I got mine in a sale at my LCS for £65 (about $130)

Back