DC Direct TDK 1:2 Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those busts really look ropey! DC Direct's solicits continue to disappoint. I wonder if they are deliberately making uninspired crap now? Even that Christopher Reeve statue looks off.

So ummm...Does DC Direct ever listen to the fans?

Are they that out of touch with their fandom, and more importantly with the quality of their products?

Surely someone inside is looking at the quality of their products in relation to their sales, then looking at the likes of other collectibles manufacturers, and saying hey, wait a second, perhaps we should reevaluate things here. But nope, we the fans are the ones that suffer. Stupid corporate money mongers. They do release they are the butt of every joke in the collecting community right?

1dkbatbust.jpg

I like the Batman one. I am thinking of getting it. Looks cool.

if you put your finger across the eyes of the batman it doesn't look too bad. But even so you shouldn't have to think of how to customise something before you've even paid for it!

I CANNOT help myself!:rotfl I pre-ordered the Hot Toys TDK Two Face & 1:2 Scale DCD TDK Batman & Joker Busts!!!!!!!!:google

However, I TRULY WISH Sideshow Collectibles had this License!!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!:D

At least you can be assured the Hot Toys Two Face will be a quality item and there's not that much Two Face merch out there from the movie. As for the 1 : 2 busts, that's a matter of personal taste. I don't like them myself, but if you do, good for you enjoy.:D

Does anyone have these? Particularly the Batman? I'd like to see some in-hand pics and get someone's opinion who actually has these.

Back