DC DIRECT: Batman (Justice) 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics of Batman Ursus! Really cool looking figure. Too bad those damn cut joints at the thigh and bicep are so distracting.

Nice looking figure. I wouldn't mind picking this one up someday.

This is 2nd on my list after Indy(3rd if they ever announce Reeve Supes)But I definitely intend to pick one up.

Grabbed this guy for a great price from talesofwonder.com last week, hated him almost so much I was ready to just box him back up and resell, and finally got a chance to tweak him today.

Shaved down the lats and pecs with the dremel, sueded the inner hip with the glue gun, and then glued cotton to the lat/hip area to pad it out and make it not look shaved down. (need to move the hip padding down about half an inch, as it's got the belt riding higher than it should now).

He's not AS bad now. He's basically just a big DC Universe figure wearing clothes. It's a nice outfit, but it came with several pulls in the spandex, and I've added a few in the day or so I've messed with him. Nice statue figure, and BIG, that extra inch of height really makes him tower over my DX, it's nuts. Otherwise, a bit disappointed overall, and probably won't grab the KC Supes unless it's for like $30 or something.

At least now he can keep his arms at his sides. Wish the HS (which does look better in person) looked like the Dark Knight Returns though, the body is perfect for it.

Last edited:
Ooh forgot to add, the Batarang is a hunk of garbage. Fell apart right out of the box at the hinge, and think I even lost it today in all my repairs. Gonna look for some other item to put in his gigantic hand, but not sure what I have that'll not look ridiculous. C'mon DC Direct.

hey could anyone who has this guy and the kingdom come superman tell me are they the same size ,i know they are suposed to be ,but quite often the heads are inconsistent in size and just dont look good together ,thanks to all who can help cheers chris

I just got this figure today for half the original price. It's pretty cool overall although the body is still a disappointment. Nonetheless, I've decided to turn it into a multimedia statue. I'll need to reproportion the body and boots somewhat to make it more faithful to the way Ross does Batman. It should be a fun project. Now to decide on a pose...

Is it possible to transplant the head and clothing to a hot toys true type?

Anything is possible, but the size difference is so significant that it would look ridiculous. You'd have to modify everything so much, you might as well sew a suit from scratch. The head is also gigantic (compared to a regular 1/6 fig), not much to do to change that.

Thanks, the angry orc.

I just got this figure today for half the original price. It's pretty cool overall although the body is still a disappointment. Nonetheless, I've decided to turn it into a multimedia statue. I'll need to reproportion the body and boots somewhat to make it more faithful to the way Ross does Batman. It should be a fun project. Now to decide on a pose...
as much as we pay for these figs and as long as these companies have been making them, i just don't get why they want just get it right? j

Ursus, your Batman looks great. Maybe I'll keep mine as is after all :D
it does look pretty good, i just wished they would had done more than just change the head sculpt! they could have improved the body. j

Back