DC Direct 6" Watchmen figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up nite owl and silk spectra today at my local comic book store.

btw has anybody noticed that silk spectra is very pointy in the front.

Another Rorschach pic.

DCDRorscach6.jpg

The War Journal is from an Iniana Jones figure, btw.

Last edited:
i picked em up today. i have a massive 6'' collection so it was a no brainer. so stoked to finally have watchmen! all my favorite characters are in series 2 so cant wait!

I picked up all four of Series 1. They're quite nice and in perfect scale with the 13" Dr. Manhattan. :D

I picked up Rorschach today. They only had 2 left, but the paint was perfect. I much prefer the paint we got on the final figure to those on the proto/packaging. The mask could have used some texture, but for a comic Rorschach it works just fine. His outfit is close enough to pass for comic to me. The trench could be a bit longer but other than that I don't really see anything off.

Oh, and the Grail diary that comes with Hasbro's 3 3/4" Henry Jones Sr. looks perfect as Rorschach's journal. As I recall it was fairly small. Seems the perfect size to store in the coat and not have it be bothersome. Other than that lack of accessory, the button is the only thing this figure NEEDED. But the walking pose for Rorschach turned out so well, I'll cut them slack.

But overall, I am VERY impressed with this figure. I'm tempted to pick up the rest now. I'll pick up the Comedian and Dr. Manhatten for sure though. Still up in the air about Nite Owl, SS, and Ozzy. I know I won't get the classic versions though. Herm.

cantrainallthetime2.jpg

"All the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down and whisper 'no'."

I am hoping to pick up some of the first series and second series eventually. I am going to pick up the Comedian, Dr. Manhatten, and Rorshach for sure. For those who have them, which is the best figure of the first series?

I am hoping to pick up some of the first series and second series eventually. I am going to pick up the Comedian, Dr. Manhatten, and Rorshach for sure. For those who have them, which is the best figure of the first series?

I only have Rorschach, but he is perfect if you are looking for a plastic statue. Hardly any articulation, but I love him regardless. Only missing the Comedian's bloody button holds him back from being flawless. But I'm making one for him right now :naughty

Last edited:
rorschachbuttonjf0.jpg

This is the best pic I could get of the button I made. Hard to see because of the scale (it is tiny!). But I think I did a decent job with the face and bloodspot considering the scale (what, 1/4" or so?). That gun hand is quite useful considering it can hold his "journal" as well. Really glad they included it (as well as the gun as that would be next to impossible to customize decently).

PS the Button is a seperate piece by the way, not attached to his hand.

Just a dot of sculpy, yellow paint (a little silver on the bottom), a black sharpie for the face, and just the tiniest bit of blood splatter (not sure if you can really see it in the pic, but it is there). And you are right, at this tiny scale, that is really the best it will get.

Back