DC Direct 1:4 Scale Museum Quality Batman Incorporated Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For cripes sake! :mad:
The original Aurora Batman model kit is more dynamic, and has more expression than D.C.D.s pajama bottomed Batman.
This is an easy pass.

I'm shock DCD are still making this line. I guess they want a nice healthy competition between SSC soon to be released Batman.

That batman crest looks horrendous. Looks like playdough.

OR let Bowen Designs take a crack at the D.C. Universe. The best Robin to date is from BD.

agreed. Bowen made a pretty nice Alan Scott GL statue a decade ago. DCD should just stick with making action figures. This new Batman 1:4 piece is even worse than the first one. I wonder what are the DCD staff thinking..

Guys, forget about this DCD short-lived incarnation Batman that comes with a weird pose and anatomy. The Sideshow Batman PF looks very promising! You can tell the base is very detailed on the Sideshow Batman!

429918_2596495588245_1130394563_32006635_1718589924_n.jpg

The face is a little lifeless to me and lacking catwoman's personality. The pose is ambiguous, not sure if she got that come hither thing going or about to grab something. But everything else is great, love the base.

Last edited:
When I first saw the picture I thought it was a joke. I want this to be better to provide competition to SS. They will have to do a lot better than this.

Poor DC Direct.

Its good that they're still around, but this one barely looks like an effort.

The Green Lantern vs Parallax looks phenomenal, but I am really disappointed with this one.

- No Expression
- He looks like he's tripping
- The 'cup'
- Neck could be shorter

Guys, forget about this DCD short-lived incarnation Batman that comes with a weird pose and anatomy. The Sideshow Batman PF looks very promising! You can tell the base is very detailed on the Sideshow Batman!

429918_2596495588245_1130394563_32006635_1718589924_n.jpg

I can't even see the Batman base? How do u know it's even detail? :dunno

Well at least DCD's Catwoman looks amazingly well done...

Catwoman-402x536.jpg

1000_catwoman-1-4-scale-museum-quality-statue.jpg

:cuckoo: sorry cant agree with u on this. Absolutely no sex appeal to this. Where's her curves?

Its not perfect but very well done. This is one of the very rare instances where a DC Direct PF is superior to the sideshow version
Nothing that DCD PFs have even matched the caliber like SSC. There not even in the same league as SSC.

The only epic statue that DCD has ever produced & matches the same quality as SSC is the Batman vs Killer Croc diorama.

:cuckoo:Well you have a very weird taste in women hence the number of twisted & bizarre hantai statues from Japan in your collection :stick

DCD's Catwoman PF is absolutely gorgeous and radiates sex appeal; it looks much better than SS' version which is nothing but an unimaginative, blown up version of Adam Hughes' Cover Girls of DC Catwoman. SS put literally 0 effort into their Catwoman PF, creatively speaking.

Speaking of DCD's Catowman PF, they're also launching a 12" statue of her that blows any currently available representation out of the water

TDKRstatue1.jpg

:lol The DCD Catwoman PF looks too masculine however the 12" movie figure looks good.

So I guess your buying the DCD Catwoman PF then? :D :stick

I won't get her..She's nice but still far from perfect (still much better than SS' version). For a price tag of over 300$ you should expect near perfection and satisfaction.

I will most likely get one of DCD's 6' and 12' Catwoman figures which are much less expensive and much more aesthetically pleasing :)

dark-knight-rises-catwoman.jpg

dark-knight-rises-statues-3.jpg

Both the 6" & 12" looks nice. I will probably get the 12". I would like an unmask version of her. Hope she runs out decent.

Its not perfect but very well done. This is one of the very rare instances where a DC Direct PF is superior to the sideshow version

DCD's Catwoman PF is absolutely gorgeous and radiates sex appeal; it looks much better than SS' version which is nothing but an unimaginative, blown up version of Adam Hughes' Cover Girls of DC Catwoman. SS put literally 0 effort into their Catwoman PF, creatively speaking...

Which SS version are you talking about? First, it has been confirmed it is not a PF, but a LSF (Legendary scale figure), and secondly...it has NOT been shown yet!! :lol :slap

That is not a preview, that is just a teaser where you can only see a chunk of clay :lol It is OK, you prefer the DCD version...stick to it ;)

Back