DC Designer Series: Trinity by Jason Fabok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel is a complete disaster. Look, I'll make this simple....in my book Tony Stark is Iron Man, Steve Rogers is Cap (and not a fascist Nazi), Odin Son is Thor, Logan is Wolverine, Banner is HULK, etc..... I have zero interest in the characters that have hijacked those books and have replaced the characters I've known and read since I was a kid. As far as I'm concerned, Marvel comics are toilet paper. IMO, Marvel books have been broken beyond repair and I certainly don't trust the idiots that broke it to fix it. I have zero issues with any of the characters Marvel has created for the sake of diversity. Give them their own books. I just want the characters I enjoy reading back in there own books and written by competent storytellers. Marvel has lost me completely. Based on sales and talking to collectors at my LCS, I'm not the only one.

On a side note...based on your pics, it does seem like Marvel is trying to make Carol Danvers look like Carl Manvers. :lol Can't say I'm surprised though.

She has gotten even worst. This is from the latest issue of CM.

cap1.jpg

b45fb6d673a2f967bf91f6cfda3e0a071912172488f574fdf313ff189cdd2ca7.jpg

The rumor is Papa Disney is not happy with what's going on at Marvel comics. So hopefully we'll see some changes soon.

Sadly, I agree with the comments about Captain Marvel, and Marvel in general right now.

There's a few good books(Old Man Logan, and Daredevil for example), largely because they've stayed far away from the PC/SJW garbage that's taken over Marvel the last few years.

DC has been doing well, but I'm just not a huge fan of their characters. Though, that statue IS very nice.

And for the record, this is Carol Danvers to me:

MsMarvel(Danvers)_Head.jpg

Sadly, I agree with the comments about Captain Marvel, and Marvel in general right now.

There's a few good books(Old Man Logan, and Daredevil for example), largely because they've stayed far away from the PC/SJW garbage that's taken over Marvel the last few years.

DC has been doing well, but I'm just not a huge fan of their characters. Though, that statue IS very nice.

And for the record, this is Carol Danvers to me:

View attachment 369702

Oh, hell yeah! That'll always be my favorite version of Carol. As for the Trinity statue, I do think it looks good. Anyone who's a fan of the New 52 should like it. Unfortunately, I'm just not a New 52 fan.

This is up for PO at bbts.
I love the look wonder woman been getting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I never cared for anything New 52 except some of the great Scott Snyder Batman stories. I am enjoying Superman rebirth though. I like this statue but Superman already seems outdated with the return of the trunks in the comics. As much as they try to update them, for me the classic look for each character can't be beaten. Superman has looked better the closer he's got to his familiar suit.

Batman never looks right with purple in his suit. Some things simply don't need to change. The Yankees iconic pinstripe uniform has hardly changed since the days of Ruth and Gehrig but it looks as good now as it did then. DC have enough to worry about without trying to reinvent the wheel for the trinity.

Yup, no need for this one. Already have the Trinity from Kotobukiya. Thank goodness cause the price for this is crazy!

Back