Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Where did you get that custom crystal base from? Thanks in advance.

I got it from a seller on facebook. I don't like the quality of the base and the broken piece because the seller packed it poorly. Not to mention it cost me USD 280.

IMG_5945.jpg
IMG_2531.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpg
    IMG_5945.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 137
So that base isn't allowed? Seriously it's more of a custom then anything IMO.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see that base as a problem. Yes it's just molded or cast from the original but it's not the entire statue and it's not even the character itself.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see that base as a problem. Yes it's just molded or cast from the original but it's not the entire statue and it's not even the character itself.

Still not his original work. It wouldn't be so bad if he just made it for himself but he's selling them to people. That's a problem.

I'll find a local moulding company to make a clear resin mould from my original base, then Im going to have a snow/ice effect painted and airbrushed in places...maybe even a green kryptonite crystal embedded somewhere

So it's ok to paint the original stand and sell it then?

I know I'm probably the only one here ok with this stand but even SSC doesn't lose here because you still have to buy the original piece to go with the base.

I'll bow out now before this thread goes boom. Lol

I'll find a local moulding company to make a clear resin mould from my original base, then Im going to have a snow/ice effect painted and airbrushed in places...maybe even a green kryptonite crystal embedded somewhere

And this would still be recast.

Back