Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't disagree more. There's a difference between pics on a monitor and the truth of your own in hand eyes looking at both. I have an EX, so I have no reason to tout the virtues of the new batch unless it was actually an improvement. It most definitely is. So it's a win for those who waited. Wonder Woman might be the same case when she is released. They did raise her price too...so it's possible.

My second superman arrive. I am happy this one is not leaning.

IMG_0932.jpg

My first one.
IMG_1385.jpg

New foot peg holes. Look bigger than the first one. Right foot hole trapezius shape.
IMG_0928.jpg

Old foot peg holes. The only angle shot I have. Still waiting for it to arrive from UK.
IMG_1227.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 119
King B-- Who's bashing? Both are wins wins. I don't get it. I am happy for the fellas who waited. I don't believe anyone is bashing the primary release simply because improvements were made to later editions. Or am I missing something? Is someone bashing the new release? Honestly....Its almost worth having both if they weren't so large,lol.

King B-- Who's bashing? Both are wins wins. I don't get it. I am happy for the fellas who waited. I don't believe anyone is bashing the primary release simply because improvements were made to later editions. Or am I missing something? Is someone bashing the new release? Honestly....Its almost worth having both if they weren't so large,lol.

It just seems to me that people can't just leave things alone and just be happy for one another. Superior this, superior that.

It just seems to me that people can't just leave things alone and just be happy for one another. Superior this, superior that.

It's really stupid. The people who own the old version are like "I like the brighter colors on mine." The people who own the new version are like "this one's better." Either way, as long as yours isn't leaning, it's a winning piece.

Ok ok, I'm sorry I used the word superior, but really the person who started it was the person who used words like elite and FTW on the old batches. So all I did was defend the new batches. I noticed people are very sensitive in this forum and it's just a discussion and not really a bashing. We are allowed to disagree here in a civil manner so I think it's an overreaction by saying it was bashing. It's a hobby not an obsession.

It isn't pasty. I may try to snap a pic side by side with my ex. The new batch sports a superior paint app. Looks like real skin in person. I love it.

You can have 2 EXs next to each other and they can look different too(I did). It just depends on the painter, day, etc...

I had 2 identical Alien pieces that were completely different colors even.

Last edited:
Ok ok, I'm sorry I used the word superior, but really the person who started it was the person who used words like elite and FTW on the old batches. So all I did was defend the new batches. I noticed people are very sensitive in this forum and it's just a discussion and not really a bashing. We are allowed to disagree here in a civil manner so I think it's an overreaction by saying it was bashing. It's a hobby not an obsession.

I think you summed up how I feel. I shall now officially bow out of this thread. I certainly didn't mean to upset or offend anyone. Everyone who has read this thread knows I just bought an exclusive. So I wasn't trying to incite juvenile grade school antics in my observation. I simply noticed the new batch and thought, "Dang....I can see some improvements on the new ones"... and gave a legitimate opinion. So apologies, and I shall not contribute to the thread further. Live Long and Prosper,

I think you summed up how I feel. I shall now officially bow out of this thread. I certainly didn't mean to upset or offend anyone. Everyone who has read this thread knows I just bought an exclusive. So I wasn't trying to incite juvenile grade school antics in my observation. I simply noticed the new batch and thought, "Dang....I can see some improvements on the new ones"... and gave a legitimate opinion. So apologies, and I shall not contribute to the thread further. Live Long and Prosper,

No no, don't go anywhere. We need objective people here and I feel we didn't do anything wrong. I don't understand why people can get so uptight, because nobody said the old batches were junk compared to the new batches. It's just different (maybe the better word to use here so feelings don't get hurt )and some might like it more.

No no, don't go anywhere. We need objective people here and I feel we didn't do anything wrong. I don't understand why people can get so uptight, because nobody said the old batches were junk compared to the new batches. It's just different (maybe the better word to use here so feelings don't get hurt )and some might like it more.

It ain't about feelings AM, its more about tact. The kind of stuff people spew on here is not the same stuff people would say in an open in person forum. People feel like its ok to say these things behind a computer and use whatever words they "feel" like without giving any thought to others. I don't particularly care what you think about my Superman, but it's more about thinking before you say. In my line of work I rarely go a day without someone calling me everything but the child of god so you didn't foul my day. Keyboard warriors.

Is the cape still as heavy, or did SS made it lighter by any chance?

It ain't about feelings AM, its more about tact. The kind of stuff people spew on here is not the same stuff people would say in an open in person forum. People feel like its ok to say these things behind a computer and use whatever words they "feel" like without giving any thought to others. I don't particularly care what you think about my Superman, but it's more about thinking before you say. In my line of work I rarely go a day without someone calling me everything but the child of god so you didn't foul my day. Keyboard warriors.

All this ^ for just the word "superior." Man, you overreacted over NOTHING. I even apologized to you and still you want to wage war. Calm down it's a Sunday evening. Your old batch Supes is great, it's supreme and I wish I had him too, but I have to settle for a new batch Supes.

All this ^ for just the word "superior." Man, you overreacted over NOTHING. I even apologized to you and still you want to wage war. Calm down it's a Sunday evening. Your old batch Supes is great, it's supreme and I wish I had him too, but I have to settle for a new batch Supes.

Not a war man. Were both collectors who value what we have. I really don't think it was an over reaction. Lol. Asking for your address so I can beat your face in would have been on this the Lords day. If it was a genuine apology then I gladly accept but I wasn't looking for one. Just on an open forum hoping we can all enjoy this hobby my friend.

Not a war man. Were both collectors who value what we have. I really don't think it was an over reaction. Lol. Asking for your address so I can beat your face in would have been on this the Lords day. If it was a genuine apology then I gladly accept but I wasn't looking for one. Just on an open forum hoping we can all enjoy this hobby my friend.

"Beat my face in." Hahahaha. :rotfl I like you too, my friend. I'll be sure to post pics of my "superior" Supes when he comes in. :lol

Back