Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressive. Much improved.

Fantastic repaint on the portrait. Looks great!

Thank You Guys

Would love to see a side-by-side before and after.

compare.jpg

Is it me, or when you zoom in the foto... looks a bit cross eye?

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, is there anyone who has compared both prints of this statue? I have the possibility of getting the reprint, I just want to know if it's worth it and how different it is to the original, I'm aware of the darker red in boots and cape, different face paint and that sort of thing, but I haven't seen a comparison pic, it would be helpful.

I will forever regret not getting the 1st edition.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, is there anyone who has compared both prints of this statue? I have the possibility of getting the reprint, I just want to know if it's worth it and how different it is to the original, I'm aware of the darker red in boots and cape, different face paint and that sort of thing, but I haven't seen a comparison pic, it would be helpful.

I will forever regret not getting the 1st edition.

Thanks in advance.
Take a look at page 1758. You can see a pic of the original batch EX and an updated pic from SSC's website of the current batch REGs. Are you getting the newer batch Supes PF at a discount? I personally don't like the darker red paint they are using on the current batches. I certainly wouldn't recommend paying retail for it if you don't like the darker red color used on him. The EX on this piece is only going slightly higher than retail. Buy that instead if you regret missing out on the 1st edition Supes.

Last edited:
Thanks man, but I'm afraid those pics are gone.

I don't know, I may wait for a discount.

The 1st edition EX os only slightly above retail? or 2nd edition?

I read something about a new batch coming in November? Or did I read wrong?

Thanks man, but I'm afraid those pics are gone.

I don't know, I may wait for a discount.

The 1st edition EX os only slightly above retail? or 2nd edition?

I read something about a new batch coming in November? Or did I read wrong?

Really? I can still see the pics. You can get an EX for about $500 - $550. I know these retailed for $400 but shipping was about $50 or so. You're looking at a cost of about $450 for anyone who has the EX. ALL of the EXs look exactly the same. Even though they were shipped in batches, the entire run is uniform. If you buy any EX, it'll look the same as all the other EXs.

There are more batches of the REGs coming. However, they will all have the dark red color scheme on them. That's why SSC changed up the photos on their website. They didn't want anyone complaining that the REGs don't look like the old photos that were taken. I honestly don't know anyone who likes the darker red color scheme. I do personally think it looks off. Also, to get a REG at a discount, I think you'll have to buy it in the aftermarket. To my knowledge, SSC is still charging retail for the REGs on their website.

Really? I can still see the pics. You can get an EX for about $500 - $550. I know these retailed for $400 but shipping was about $50 or so. You're looking at a cost of about $450 for anyone who has the EX. ALL of the EXs look exactly the same. Even though they were shipped in batches, the entire run is uniform. If you buy any EX, it'll look the same as all the other EXs.

There are more batches of the REGs coming. However, they will all have the dark red color scheme on them. That's why SSC changed up the photos on their website. They didn't want anyone complaining that the REGs don't look like the old photos that were taken. I honestly don't know anyone who likes the darker red color scheme. I do personally think it looks off. Also, to get a REG at a discount, I think you'll have to buy it in the aftermarket. To my knowledge, SSC is still charging retail for the REGs on their website.

So the EX of the second edition doesn't have the darker color is what you're saying?

Because otherwise I haven't seen an EX at $500 :lol

Back