Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why. What are people asking for the EX can't be that much the reg is still in stock at SS

True, but for peeps that really want the EX feature, it is sold out. Has been for awhile now. There's usually a premium on an EX piece when that happens unless the EX is lame or an after thought. In Supes case, I think the EX looks great. I'm not surprised if it's selling at a slight premium now because of these factors. If/when the REG ever sells out, that should only drive the aftermarket price up on the EX even more. At this point, I think the EX is still very reasonably priced in the aftermarket for those collectors that may want to add one to their collection.

Tried with a 15mm diameter Clear Acrylic pole with some rubber padding at the top.

So far so good for 2 weeks.

Looks like you've got the neckline of his shirt tucked under the profile. It will look a lot better if you untuck it. It should look like this...

97F4857D-B6AE-45B2-BF06-9595A6454F7D_zpsyjug6bmf.jpg

I am waiting for a new clear base. But for now I am very happy to receive the wired capes from Dan Dynamic Menace. My apology for posting Batman in this thread. Also same cape from Dan.

14021661_10153937949487861_4229440250412901212_n.jpg
13920860_10153937861487861_2299278539387269246_n.jpg
14045622_10153937861512861_7126736617335599498_n.jpg
14064115_10153937861517861_8118612114431494754_n.jpg

Doz super traps. Looks like the head and shoulders are floating above the cape. Not so sure about that.

I'm torn on the cloth cape. Love the look of the sculpted cape but really like the EX portrait and don't use it because the sculpted cape is such a pain in the ass to take on and off. Debating on getting the cloth cape just so I can switch portraits easily.

I'm torn on the cloth cape. Love the look of the sculpted cape but really like the EX portrait and don't use it because the sculpted cape is such a pain in the ass to take on and off. Debating on getting the cloth cape just so I can switch portraits easily.

I'd say it is worth getting. The material and the cut and sew aspects of it looks really professional and well done. The ease of being able to switch out the heads, the fact that it leaves less of a footprint, and being able to curb potential leaning issues were huge pluses for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say it is worth getting. The material and the cut and sew aspects of it looks really professional and well done. The ease of being able to switch out the heads, the fact that it leaves less of a footprint, and being able to curb potential leaning issues were huge pluses for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This added with the price, it's not super expensive. The guy selling the WW cape wanted like 150. If you get the one with wires you can get the same look of the sculpted cape with patience.

OK, I'm going to give it a shot. I can't stand seeing the EX portrait laying on my shelf behind the base. Both of my boys are all over me to display it and I keep telling them I don't want to deal with removing the cape. I know peeps here that bought one say the price is very reasonable. I actually don't know who to contact for the cape. Can someone either post that info here or PM me (along with the price)? I'd appreciate it.

Back