Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the front IMG_20160626_134720.jpg

That's a great idea and very well done!

Your cape seems to be more flush on the right shoulder than mine and most of those I've seen, by the way.

And that second batch is not as different as advertised in the end. The red of the boots and cape is not so dark as I thought.

Mine is EXC version. Also the cape on the right shoulder just fit perfectly, not sure for the others. But what I noticed is that the Superman suit is more like sky blue whereas a couple that I saw is more darker and brighter blue

I'm not convinced it's solely the pads. I replaced mine with the vinyl ones and swear he's not as upright as when I opened him.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

But if his feet are flat on the base, what else could it be? Polystone doesn't bend, as far as I know.

Mine has a very slight lean to his left. I can slightly tilt him to his right and both his feet slightly angle up and the base does not move. A little bit of play in the feet/base juncture. Anyone else experience this? I can only assume it's normal cause the weight of the cape pulls him to his left and unless the feet/base juncture where extremely tight it's gonna move. Let me know if u hold base can you slightly move him to his right. Maybe a small felt pad under his left foot would remedy the issue??

I just want to advice for those who get the new batch of Supe to consider getting a support for the sculpted cape or replace it with lighter fabric material. The statue itself is not a problem but the hollow based will deform and bow out. I added a little bit of milliput underneath to correct the lean. Waiting for some capes for Superman and Batman from Dynamicmenace.

Gangsta lean.
View attachment 278032

Base is bowing out and piece of the crystals paint chipping off.
View attachment 278034

Corrected with a little bit of milliput.
View attachment 278036

The trinity complete.
View attachment 278037

Where did u put the milliput? How exactly did it fix the lean? Thanks!

Well that was easy enough. Put a strip of electrical tape around metal pole that goes into the base. Nice and snug. No more tilt.

Adde some small felt pads under quadrant of base under the cape weight. Base now perfectly level and supes pretty damn straight. This will all be moot when I get the cloth cape in a couple weeks

Back