Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cool black genuine leather jacket from the early 1970's was like $100. Yeah yeah I know this ain't the 1970's anymore.

62972514.jpg

I guess this new batch of Supes is delayed cause they were supposed to charge CCs yesterday and it did not happen. It could be stuck at port for a routine customs inspection. :dunno.

Makes sense. I thought I had it payed off in April because they gave me the option of paying the final amount after I had paid all the installments. I was surprised to find out that they didn't charge it because it wasn't in the warehouse yet. When I asked why then, did they even provide the option they couldn't really answer the question.

Makes sense. I thought I had it payed off in April because they gave me the option of paying the final amount after I had paid all the installments. I was surprised to find out that they didn't charge it because it wasn't in the warehouse yet. When I asked why then, did they even provide the option they couldn't really answer the question.

I'm full pay and I was really looking forward to it but I guess it delayed for some reason. I just hate that if it's stuck at the port, it usually takes days for them to release the cargo container. Right now, California must be very hot and that can't be good for these statues to be in hot containers.

Not really. If they're stuck at the port, it would be either Long Beach or San Pedro, where it's been between 60 and 70 degrees for the last 10 days or so. Much the same expected for the next 10 days.

Well if that's the case, I'm relieved :) cause sometimes the extreme heat will cause the paint to rub off from the statue onto that paper they use to package it.

Just got this email about the Superman PF comic version status. SS has finally put their foot down and doing the right thing for their loyal customers.

Sideshow states:

We’re reaching out to share some news about your Superman PF statue order with Sideshow. We recently received our container of the edition. After an extensive in-house inspection, our Quality Assurance Team concluded the pieces did not pass our high-standards and made the difficult decision to recreate them.

We understand that you were looking forward to receiving your item and that any delay may be disappointing. However, our greatest promise to you is to deliver a collectible that you'll be proud to own and want to show off to your friends and family.

Please know, the staff at Sideshow will continue to strive for perfection and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to recreate this piece for you. In the meantime, we will hold your order in our system. Once your item is in production, we will update you with more information about its estimated arrival time and payment schedules.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

-The Sideshow Team

Interesting that the same e-mail was sent about Darkseid. What the heck happened in that shipping container?

Never should have shipped Supes and Darkseid together. Sounds like a fight must have broken out.

Just got this email about the Superman PF comic version status. SS has finally put their foot down and doing the right thing for their loyal customers.

Sideshow states:

We’re reaching out to share some news about your Superman PF statue order with Sideshow. We recently received our container of the edition. After an extensive in-house inspection, our Quality Assurance Team concluded the pieces did not pass our high-standards and made the difficult decision to recreate them.

We understand that you were looking forward to receiving your item and that any delay may be disappointing. However, our greatest promise to you is to deliver a collectible that you'll be proud to own and want to show off to your friends and family.

Please know, the staff at Sideshow will continue to strive for perfection and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to recreate this piece for you. In the meantime, we will hold your order in our system. Once your item is in production, we will update you with more information about its estimated arrival time and payment schedules.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

-The Sideshow Team

Don't know where you get this "finally" horse****, but they've went back and redone statues multiple times

I don't mind waiting another year, I just want it done right. This is what SS needs to do cause who knows what happened but it must've been pretty serious. I guess recreate them means a complete do-over of Supes. I wonder if SS will take the TOTAL loss on this batch?

Last edited:
Back