Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You carefully selected pics that don't look weird. This thread has a lot of pics with the shoulder looking unnatural with the cloth cape.
It really doesn't, like I said, the shoulders and deltoids look the same with both capes.

And no, I didn't cherry pick, I just took the 1st I could find that were the most frontal possible, I could've picked any other if I dug more.

superman arrived Friday and finally opened him today. My first PF figure and he is awesome. No flaws what so ever. Here is some pics. Apologize for crappy quality from cell phone. Looking forward to Batgirl and modern age Bats. Hate that I have to put him away till we buy our house and move. Pics taken in front of my 92" tv. :)

IMG_20150406_173816.jpg
IMG_20150406_173830.jpg
IMG_20150406_182447.jpg

I keep my statues out of sunlight in a room. Curtains closed at all times. Has anyone had their sleeves creep up on them? I can coax them back down but I know it's bloody hot where I live but there's NOTHING I can do about that. I only JUST noticed this for the first time and I've now managed to get the sleeves back down to a better length but im wondering if there's a way to make them stay that way? Glue???

WP_20150407_001.jpg
WP_20150407_002.jpg

I keep my statues out of sunlight in a room. Curtains closed at all times. Has anyone had their sleeves creep up on them? I can coax them back down but I know it's bloody hot where I live but there's NOTHING I can do about that. I only JUST noticed this for the first time and I've now managed to get the sleeves back down to a better length but im wondering if there's a way to make them stay that way? Glue???

View attachment 177693
View attachment 177694

Perhaps Krazyglue? They have a kind that comes with a tiny nail-polish brush so you could get a bit on the arm real quick then slide the sleeve down, press for a few seconds and it will be dry without oozing or expanding. Not sure if that's the best approach though.

Yes that is a good suggestion. Id have to be very careful as to not stain the material from the inside out. I will look into that. Im sure a very small amount should work fine. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this too.

Yes that is a good suggestion. Id have to be very careful as to not stain the material from the inside out. I will look into that. Im sure a very small amount should work fine. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this too.

I would start with a small rubber band. Get the sleeve to a length you want it and tie a rubber band around the wrist on the seam of the sleeve. Leave it for a week or so and take it off and see if it rides up again.

I would start with a small rubber band. Get the sleeve to a length you want it and tie a rubber band around the wrist on the seam of the sleeve. Leave it for a week or so and take it off and see if it rides up again.

That's genius. Wish I thought of it! haha Thanks man! I will do just that!

Back