Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah amount of detail in busts are great, but I want a person in all their glory, especially the Superman !!!
It is not just the detail, presence is unreal. I have both and like them just about equally on their own(even got an extra PF to display both heads, but don't have the space with the bust). I almost always prefer a full figure like you, but life size is just a room dominator. They are both great, would be hard to choose only one to have.

I've got the bust and the PF and love them both. The bust is definitely an eye catcher--very impressive even to people that aren't collectors. The PF is one of my favorite pieces in my collection and impressive in a different way. Friends like the PF but their attention is usually drawn to the bust. I'm just glad I've got both pieces.

I've got the bust and the PF and love them both. The bust is definitely an eye catcher--very impressive even to people that aren't collectors. The PF is one of my favorite pieces in my collection and impressive in a different way. Friends like the PF but their attention is usually drawn to the bust. I'm just glad I've got both pieces.
Gotta agree. PF's are great and impressive, but a Life Size bust just makes you walk over to it.

Jumped on the waitlist after convincing myself to get the trinity. :) Probably won't convert but I figured I'd try and give it shot, if anything, hopefully they'll throw me a free shipping offer like they did with Bats.

Jumped on the waitlist after convincing myself to get the trinity. :) Probably won't convert but I figured I'd try and give it shot, if anything, hopefully they'll throw me a free shipping offer like they did with Bats.

You won't regret it. Great piece. Even if you get a deal on a Reg (Reg head is all I use) it's fantastic.

Also, had to come to the Superman thread for post 1k :panic: Of course some guys do that many in a week.

I was in the Batman PF EX waitlist for a long time and they sent me an email that they were cancelling my order but if I ordered the RE in 48 hours, they'd give me free shipping.

Yeah, I figured as much. Hopefully. They cancelled my Cap EX but didn't offer anything post facto. I'd be happy with the regular head sculpt. :)

Just got mine......

IMG_20141120_085152.jpg
IMG_20141120_085358.jpg
IMG_20141120_085342.jpg

Back