Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only batteries I've seen leak have been really cheap ones... I've never seen Duracell or Energizer batteries leak, not unless they were exposed water/moisture..

the custom looks fantastic, even when not lit up. It doesn't suffer from allergies like the one painted by SS.

Can't wait to place an order for it.

I'd like the idea of Superman with his mullet, and it has a pin to dig into and hide the button on his head :lol

supes90sbrianbolland.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

954691_628578187251248_7601601257135937593_n.jpg

Love Love LOVE this statue! So epic! I dont think we'll see another mixed media superman with skin tight fabric on the torso, with Sideshow knowing full well China cant replicate their prototypes very good.

954691_628578187251248_7601601257135937593_n.jpg

Love Love LOVE this statue! So epic! I dont think we'll see another mixed media superman with skin tight fabric on the torso, with Sideshow knowing full well China cant replicate their prototypes very good.

SSC executed the Supes PF to perfection. It's truly an outstanding piece in every way. I even like the eye noodles to boot.

Your post contradicts itself nicely.

Well no, I mean with the big stink that some people had with Batman pf's arm pits. A lot of people's photos of the Superman pf Ive seen including mine, all had somewhat of the same pit issue and nobody is complaining about that like they did with Bats. China can't replicate the seams correctly as what was done on the prototype. And I dont think Sideshow wants to go through all that trouble they had previously with these two statues, again. I dont have a problem with those issues though. I think Bats and supes came out pretty well. And its only going to make these statues that much more unique compared to future Bats and Supe releases that dont have fabric torsos.

Well no, I mean with the big stink that some people had with Batman pf's arm pits. A lot of people's photos of the Superman pf Ive seen including mine, all had somewhat of the same pit issue and nobody is complaining about that like they did with Bats. China can't replicate the seams correctly as what was done on the prototype. And I dont think Sideshow wants to go through all that trouble they had previously with these two statues, again. I dont have a problem with those issues though. I think Bats and supes came out pretty well. And its only going to make these statues that much more unique compared to future Bats and Supe releases that dont have fabric torsos.
...none of the Superman PFs I've seen had an issue with the seams under the arms...

Back