Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange...... Got an email this morning informing that they will have to cancel my EX waitlist as there is no more stock available :gah:

However, I've just received an email 10 minutes ago saying that my waitlist has converted :dunno

I hope the conversion is not an error :pray:

My EX order didnt convert, so having to resort to buying the regular edition. Does anyone do custom head sculpts for this piece? I know there was a few for Batman, but what about Supes?

Strange...... Got an email this morning informing that they will have to cancel my EX waitlist as there is no more stock available :gah:

However, I've just received an email 10 minutes ago saying that my waitlist has converted :dunno

I hope the conversion is not an error :pray:
It should not be. They can't be out of stock yet, people are still waiting on them who had them on order. They could still get cancellations or returns.

My EX order didnt convert, so having to resort to buying the regular edition. Does anyone do custom head sculpts for this piece? I know there was a few for Batman, but what about Supes?

I think someone is making a Jim Lee head sculpt.

I got the same email yesterday saying that they have no more stock and that they would have to cancel my WL Reservation. They offered me free shipping on a reg but I'm still on the fence about that one.

I got the same email yesterday saying that they have no more stock and that they would have to cancel my WL Reservation. They offered me free shipping on a reg but I'm still on the fence about that one.

Don't like the reg?

Regular is great too, unless you want to spend the extra $$$ the EXs are going for I would settle for the reg.

Sometimes I am very hard on Sideshow, but it is only because I am such a fan. I will eat crow and say that their customer service team is the absolute best in terms of communicating. That is all. Good luck with Supes people.

I like the reg, I just liked the portrait with the head tilted down a lot better. I'm going to eventually get it to complete the trinity just not sure if I need him now. If Captain America gets delayed again Ill definitely pick up this month.

I like the reg, I just liked the portrait with the head tilted down a lot better. I'm going to eventually get it to complete the trinity just not sure if I need him now. If Captain America gets delayed again Ill definitely pick up this month.

Captain America is for sure coming this month

Back