Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it!!! It was a run by fruiting

tumblr_m0k1k6Qr8G1qjxkzbo2_250.gif

:lol That was a good throw, haha

SO... I should be getting a shipping notice on the 9th. About FREAKIN time! Im literally one of the last ones to get this piece. lol!

SO... I should be getting a shipping notice on the 9th. About FREAKIN time! Im literally one of the last ones to get this piece. lol!

I actually had them push mine out a week just so it lined up with one of my paychecks a little better so I will literally be the last person to have their EX shipped out. Last4lyfe :lol

I actually had them push mine out a week just so it lined up with one of my paychecks a little better so I will literally be the last person to have their EX shipped out. Last4lyfe :lol

Ha you and me both bud. I had some else shipping out this week and wanted them on separate visa statements so next week for me to.

Really? that much already? I didn't think it would be so pricey with the reg in stock.

It's what their asking, if you look at the sold listings the exclusive has been selling for $600 w/free shipping and the regular for around $380..

Figure time you get done with free shipping and ebay charges the seller is only getting around $500 for it..

Lol not so saaaawwweeetttt. That'll be a hard one man. You can get em on the Bay but prices go from $700+ shipped

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
Yeah, just might go regular and get a batarang from Spazzy if he has em still.

Really? that much already? I didn't think it would be so pricey with the reg in stock.

Yeah I may just go regular, not that a batarang is a huge thing for me. Just wish SS would let me pay with PayPal...

Back