Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only are they 1/5th 1/6th scales, theyre also going to make them out of pvc rather than polystone.

I didn't hear about that-I wonder why they're using PVC. I don't have any PCS figures in my collection, but I have the Robocop EX on Pre-order-it will be my first one. From YouTube reviews of their statues, it looks like Jerry does a good job.

I didn't hear about that-I wonder why they're using PVC. I don't have any PCS figures in my collection, but I have the Robocop EX on Pre-order-it will be my first one. From YouTube reviews of their statues, it looks like Jerry does a good job.
Got Robo too, HeMan was the first one for me, statue came out great, their CS was great. Awesome company

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Got Robo too, HeMan was the first one for me, statue came out great, their CS was great. Awesome company

Hi Jedi, sounds like you get stuff from Pop. I ordered the Skeletor bust but their website does not allow to check on your order or account (dumb), do they give you a heads up on funding orders before they ship? I have not had the best responses from their customer service on this. If yes how much of a heads up do you get? It's my first order with them and so far not very impressed personally on their CSV or their website for ordering.

I know this is a forum for SSC and Superman PF, but I can't get an answer from them and you are the only person I know that has purchase from them.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine has been officially cancelled!
I hope a fellow freak gets it!
Sideshow was kind enough to send me a free Court of the Dead shirt too!
And the cancelled Wonder Woman for me. They are gonna transfer the NRDs to one of the new COTD pieces that get released. Great Customer Service!

Hi Jedi, sounds like you get stuff from Pop. I ordered the Skeletor bust but their website does not allow to check on your order or account (dumb), do they give you a heads up on funding orders before they ship? I have not had the best responses from their customer service on this. If yes how much of a heads up do you get? It's my first order with them and so far not very impressed personally on their CSV or their website for ordering.

I know this is a forum for SSC and Superman PF, but I can't get an answer from them and you are the only person I know that has purchase from them.

Thanks!

Its actually weird how they work. They usually send you an email but you are also expected to sort of keep up with shipping dates and final payments and stuff. Usually the schedule comes out every single Sunday via the newsletter (At the bottom after all previews). If you haven't gotten an email you Should email them according to the schedule. November is the final payment for your bust so if you don't get anything shoot em an email. Also yeah they've been working on a new website for over a year now.

Yeah I missed the payment thing on that bust so I ended up making a deposit so all I know is it ships out in the 4 th quarter. Glad to know that final payment is in November. Will send them an email as it gets closer to November. thanks!

Its actually weird how they work. They usually send you an email but you are also expected to sort of keep up with shipping dates and final payments and stuff. Usually the schedule comes out every single Sunday via the newsletter (At the bottom after all previews). If you haven't gotten an email you Should email them according to the schedule. November is the final payment for your bust so if you don't get anything shoot em an email. Also yeah they've been working on a new website for over a year now.

Yeah I missed the payment thing on that bust so I ended up making a deposit so all I know is it ships out in the 4 th quarter. Glad to know that final payment is in November. Will send them an email as it gets closer to November. thanks!

The Reeve PF is meant to ship next month...

You sure Bruce? Holy crap I hope you're wrong as I have the Man of Steel creeping up to ship in October too,and that one has been delayed twice already. For sure everyone on my Christmas list is getting The Dollar Store items [emoji17][emoji17][emoji15]

:gah: I've been thinking about getting this with the money I had destined to the 1/6 figure, I don't like statues but this one :drool

I can't decide, will wait till the figure comes out and then decide.

I wonder if someone will mod the EX headsculpt and paint normal eyes on him, and give him a fabric cape, if I get one that's the 1st thing I'll do.

And the cancelled Wonder Woman for me. They are gonna transfer the NRDs to one of the new COTD pieces that get released. Great Customer Service!

Bro was it a Superman EX?

Bro, I ****ing think I got yours! Holy ****!

Yeah, I'm on the fence on this whole thing.

Thanks! And you ain't kidding. I freaking saw his post and timeline seems pretty close to it. I was like 'No ****ing Way!"

I'm happy for you. I saw it in person and didn't like it. Im gonna scrap the whole idea of the trinity now. I am being much more strict on my collecting. I have minimal space left and I have to stick to what I can't live without. Im lucky enough to have 3 comic shops in the area that stock Sideshow stuff, so most of these big releases, I will get to see in person and enjoy.
Im glad it went to you :)

They'll transfer the NRDs?

I was under the impression SS would only transfer one NRD ever.

They'll transfer the NRDs?

I was under the impression SS would only transfer one NRD ever.

I think they do it once, or depends on the circumstances.

They do it only once usually. However, Supes has taken forever to ship for some peeps so SSC automatically will refund your NRD if you cancel your order for that reason. They will always allow you to transfer your NRD in those circumstances. It's easier for them to keep the money by allowing a transfer instead of giving the money back to a customer. I'm pretty certain SSC doesn't count your canceled order against you when they blow the shipping date as badly as they did with Supes. That said, I have seen SSC make special exceptions for some of the peeps here and allow them to cancel multiple items and give them back their NRDs. It just depends on who you get from CS and how you can talk to them because I have also seen CS be very firm with their one time refund of NRDs.

I'm happy for you. I saw it in person and didn't like it. Im gonna scrap the whole idea of the trinity now. I am being much more strict on my collecting. I have minimal space left and I have to stick to what I can't live without. Im lucky enough to have 3 comic shops in the area that stock Sideshow stuff, so most of these big releases, I will get to see in person and enjoy.
Im glad it went to you :)

Yeah I am trying to do that, but some of these pieces have like a mesmerizing charm. Guess I should look at some of those IHP.

Hmm, did my ex head post get deleted?? I thought I would have received a heads up from a mod or something if there was a problem with it. Can I post it in the for sale/trade thread? Thought it would just get moved if that was the case.

Edit: I saw that I sort of circumvented the premium membership requirement, sorry.

Taking names of everyone canceling this right now and saving screen shots of the comments so when they start cursing the gods for their decision cause Superman is now $1,000,000 on the secondary market i can be a ****** and remind them.... It was your decision!!!! lol j/k

Back