Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes sense bud. Good luck finding the right set up. I have limited space. Gonna have to put Deadpool away to display Superman with Batman. Not sure what i'll do when Keaton Batman shows up lol. Need a bigger house soon I guess.
Yep, working on the house thing myself, I might be switching jobs just to make it happen faster.

Nice good luck with the career change. I recently got a new position in my organization that came with a decent raise so thats helping.
Cool, I'm glad you are doing well up there. Yeah thanks I'm gonna need a little luck, for me its time. I was basically told I've hit the ceiling at my position and theres no room for advancement without switching departments. I figure if I'm going to take a step back to move forward it might as well be some where that has higher ceilings. Heh.

Cool, I'm glad you are doing well up there. Yeah thanks I'm gonna need a little luck, for me its time. I was basically told I've hit the ceiling at my position and theres no room for advancement without switching departments. I figure if I'm going to take a step back to move forward it might as well be some where that has higher ceilings. Heh.

Thanks, and thats so true. The sometimes on the way up you have to move sideways or backwards firsts. I'v done the same over the past 6 years and its paid off nicely as of late. I'll let you know how my superman looks next to Batman when it comes in.

Thanks, and thats so true. The sometimes on the way up you have to move sideways or backwards firsts. I'v done the same over the past 6 years and its paid off nicely as of late. I'll let you know how my superman looks next to Batman when it comes in.

Cool man, I'll post some pics when he arrives as well. So glad this is finally coming and I can remove him from the PO list.

Cool man, I'll post some pics when he arrives as well. So glad this is finally coming and I can remove him from the PO list.

Yeah its been a wait to say the least. Thats a nice PO list you have in your sig. After i get this and the hot toys armoury next month I'll just have the Keaton Batman to come then I am hopping to take a bit of a break from ordering, had a lot of expenses lately and if Keaton ships in November like advertised I am gonna have depleted my collectibles fund to say the least lol.

Yeah its been a wait to say the least. Thats a nice PO list you have in your sig. After i get this and the hot toys armoury next month I'll just have the Keaton Batman to come then I am hopping to take a bit of a break from ordering, had a lot of expenses lately and if Keaton ships in November like advertised I am gonna have depleted my collectibles fund to say the least lol.

I'm waiting on the Keaton, I like him, I want him but it's not as essential as the comic representations I have on PO. So if Spook is fairly quiet I may pick him up.

I am canceling my order. I sent ss an email tonight. Hope one of you guys that want it, gets it. I'm going to try to cancel Wonder Woman too if they let me. I've decided I can't collect everything. I'm gonna collect the court of the dead stuff instead. Hopefully they let me transfer my nrd. I've never done it before.

Cancelled my EX wait list conversion-congrats to whoever gets him. Will probably pick up the Reg Edition down the road with my reward points.

I haven't got the email from them yet, but SS's site shows my reg shipped this afternoon. Now the real nervous wait begins...

Back