Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here.
supposed to ship October 9th.
"Only" took a year since order was placed.

I hope the dollar won't continue rising until then.

I'm surprised at the conversion, I'd figure anyone waiting this long was in for the long haul. Congrats though

Well, there were a few cancellations lately because of the long wait and as long as they're sending "shipping soon" notices there will be cancellations and conversions.

Im on the fence with keeping the order-I have a few other pre orders right now and I can probably pick up the Reg. edition down the road for below retail. I don't think I'll pose him with the angry eyes as part of my permanent display-gonna mull it over till Monday morning.

I'm surprised at the conversion, I'd figure anyone waiting this long was in for the long haul. Congrats though

Well if others are like me what might have happened is the delay made this coincide with other orders. I had this set for may and Batman armoury set for October. Got a shipping notice for both within 10 minutes. Gonna be shipping the same day now. I'm hoping to keep both but man thats gonna be pricy.

Well if others are like me what might have happened is the delay made this coincide with other orders. I had this set for may and Batman armoury set for October. Got a shipping notice for both within 10 minutes. Gonna be shipping the same day now. I'm hoping to keep both but man thats gonna be pricy.

Sideshow might let you delay one. Or if you want to cancel one, they'll transfer your NRD.

Yeah I was planning to call them this week to explore some options. Thanks for the advise.

They've done it for me a couple times when I need an extra week just to make sure my pay was deposited. No worries man he's going to look sick with the other DC pieces. I just cleared room on one of my shelves for him and Wonder Woman...Catwoman is going to be an issue though. I wasn't planning on getting the Life Size Batman bust so he's in Catwoman's spot... December is looking like Shelf buying month :lol

They've done it for me a couple times when I need an extra week just to make sure my pay was deposited. No worries man he's going to look sick with the other DC pieces. I just cleared room on one of my shelves for him and Wonder Woman...Catwoman is going to be an issue though. I wasn't planning on getting the Life Size Batman bust so he's in Catwoman's spot... December is looking like Shelf buying month :lol

Yeah I might call like i said to see but the difference in a month isn't gonna make much different. I just have to suck it up or cancel one of my orders. I am real excited for this and how it will look next to Batman. Especially with the movie coming up. You have an awesome DC set up bud do you have a collection tread?

Yeah I might call like i said to see but the difference in a month isn't gonna make much different. I just have to suck it up or cancel one of my orders. I am real excited for this and how it will look next to Batman. Especially with the movie coming up. You have an awesome DC set up bud do you have a collection tread?
Not yet, I keep changing my mind on the shelves I want to buy or build, so as soon as I make a decision and settle on buying one thing I'll put a thread up

Not yet, I keep changing my mind on the shelves I want to buy or build, so as soon as I make a decision and settle on buying one thing I'll put a thread up

That makes sense bud. Good luck finding the right set up. I have limited space. Gonna have to put Deadpool away to display Superman with Batman. Not sure what i'll do when Keaton Batman shows up lol. Need a bigger house soon I guess.

That's what I'm doing right now, need the room.

At least it makes me work harder to get what I want.:)

Good for you bud. The wife and I are hoping to get a bigger house in the next few year in which I'll definetly have a man cave. Then I can display my stuff. I have a bunch of things like figures and posters that i just can't do anything with at the moment but store. Like you said some patience and hard work will make it worth it when we do get to do it.

Back