Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally is an understatement. I guess I have to update my signature ASAP. Looks like I'll actually be getting him before Sideshow ever announces a Darkseid or Juggernaut. :lol

Thanks Jedisword. It's a shame we can't gonna scroll back through the thread 5 months when everyone was super excited to get this statue. It's like old news to everyone else now. :lol
Yeah man too bad still. I remember when I first got mine this thread was a happy place to be but the last few months its been such a dark sad place to visit. Just felt dead hopefully that will change now.

I think Darkseid will be along sooner than we know

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Alright I got my processing notice for October 9 as well. It should arrive within 6 months of the first exclusives being shipped out. Not bad Sideshow, not bad. :lol

Now let's all hope for excellent pieces because there probably won't be any replacements available.

I'm almost afraid to say it and jinx it but I just got an Oct. 9th notice as well.

Odd though mine says "Estimated Item Arrival Notice
(Backorder)"

Never seen that before, anyone else's say that?

4515147cbd774c8af480405cbc8642d8f02d2a305cd1f2e73a3202675be1157f.jpg

I'm almost afraid to say it and jinx it but I just got an Oct. 9th notice as well.

Odd though mine says "Estimated Item Arrival Notice
(Backorder)"

Never seen that before, anyone else's say that?

My notice didn't have that. I think backordered means that it is on its way to the warehouse. Mine says this after the first paragraph of the email:

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 21 days

You guys have to part of it. I mean why send the email at all if you aren't part of the last batch? Maybe contact SS to make sure?

All this time and I got my shipping notice for this the same day as my Hot Toys Batman armoury:slap. Gonna be an expensive day set to ship at the same time:thud:.

OMFG!! Can this be true? Did I get my processing notice? Are my eyes deceiving me? It seemed like this day would never come..I. Just can't believe it...I'm so happy tho..Finally!

Mine says backordered also the..I wonder what that means and if I should call..

Got my processing notice as well...have to admit...after all this time...not so excited. Maybe I'll feel better once it actually ships

6c0a60b23e2c256bf6023288a9e54fc2.jpg

Finally!! Very impressive!! Mine is a regular and is beautiful! So you guys waiting for the EX hang in there! Is going to be worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this time and I got my shipping notice for this the same day as my Hot Toys Batman armoury:slap. Gonna be an expensive day set to ship at the same time:thud:.

I have same order, I'm relived to have them both payed off the same time as it works out better for me.

Only issue I have now is passing two big parcels passed the wife!:horror

Back