Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on my EX yet. :impatient: But the Reg arrived today.

P1010537.jpg

So how many do we have waiting for an EX and still don't have a shipping notice now?

*raises hand*

Are there still people who pre-ordered on day 1 still waiting for this?

VanDammage, I think you should definitely call them. No way is that acceptable, since you're paying for their "service".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever it is is bad for regular and EX... I received my shipping soon email for my regular today.. My flex payment is the 15 .. So I tried to see if they charged me today for it so I can have it ship ASAP and they said no because they have limited pieces in their warehouse and I have to wait .... Can't believe that one of the best DC PF statues is going thru this and SS can't be honest and say what is going on ...I feel for all the people waiting for the EX ... It's crazy .... At this point I'll just wait until next week ..and pray that I get a good statue ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People keep on demanding for an explaination for the delay..

But when SS said its because of shipping and storage issues, people wont believe it.

So theres no point in explaining actually, they wont believe you anyway coz all they want is their statue.

All we have to do is wait.
Patience my friend.

Instagram: SoySith

But when SS said its because of shipping and storage issues, people wont believe it.

So theres no point in explaining actually, they wont believe you anyway coz all they want is their statue.

Patience my friend.

Don't know how it could be either on of those reasons as they are shipping regs and they take up the same amount of room.

Patience my friend.

This has passed the point of patience and entered the realm of the absurd. The first shipments were in April so we are approaching a half a year and people still don't have their EX while regs are being shipped. :thwak

Back