Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can have my EX. youll never get one through SS. its over Johnny.

Getting an EX may be tough. I'd go for the reg. If somehow it converts then just return the reg.

WW ex just went on wl so the odds of converting are probably really high if you do it now.

I don't even remember when Supes ex sold out... Maybe if you don't get a notice by the time regular editions ship you should just order the reg? Not like there's a rush, many many regs to go around.

Thanks guys. I will go ahead and do that.
I will add the regular and if they do happen to convert the EX I will inform SS, that I would like to change.

100% complete ****ing ********. Sideshow sucks. end of story. Here is their response:

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any disappointment this situation has caused. Unfortunately we won’t be able to provide you with a replacement for this piece as we do not have any replacement bodies available, due to this we are willing to offer a SideShow credit of $45.00. We’re here to help you with replacement parts whenever we can, unfortunately in this instance we are not able to send you something we simply do not have .
If this option is not satisfactory, you may decide to return your item for a refund. If you wish to return the item please confirm this with us and we will need to check with our distributors if someone in your area would like the piece.

Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding. Although we’re unable to help you with a replacement for this item your support means a lot to us and we hope that we can assist you in the future.

Best regards,

Belen Moreno

Maybe they saw your post yesterday and didn't want to make a liar out of you :wink1:

Maybe they saw your post yesterday and didn't want to make a liar out of you :wink1:

Sideshow needs to CLOSE the waitlist for the Supes and Bats EX. LMAO how it says "there's still a chance..." I really don't think there is a chance anymore for the Ex. The Reg will sell on Supes too because he turned out so well. Nothing wrong with a reg.

Sideshow needs to CLOSE the waitlist for the Supes and Bats EX. LMAO how it says "there's still a chance..." I really don't think there is a chance anymore for the Ex. The Reg will sell on Supes too because he turned out so well. Nothing wrong with a reg.

Yeah, at least close it until you have caught up with shipping them and let the dust settle a little to see what they have left if anything.

Why do I even bother to call SS about my Superman EX anymore? It's always the same answer..Coming in waves and will process yours when your order is pulled and cant tell you anything specific about your order..It feels like I'm never gonna get him..

They need to cut down the edition size for the regs, so they have more replacement parts for everyone.

Or just do more of an overbuy. One of the CSR, who I'm fairly certain had no idea what they were talking about told a Board member they only had 45 replacement bodies on an EX run of 2500pcs. That's a 1.8% overbuy, which is really low on a breakable item especially with the way we all know carriers treat packages. I work for a Car company, on prototype builds out standard overbuy is 3%, however if we feel a part is breakable, we up the overbuy. I just can't imagine a company who ships breakable items would only do a less than 2% overbuy.

I spoke to someone today at SS to ask about the next batch as I am leaving town for a while and wanted to know if it would be shipping soon and they said they expect a batch in by the 12th and that people getting those should be getting a shipping notification on August 8. Take that for what it is, we'll see in a couple of days I guess. They told me they couldn't say if I would get one from that Batch of the next one set to arrive early September. I could really care less though as I am leaving town but hopefully those of you who are really anxious will get a notification on the 8th.

Good luck in your quest to pare your collection down! I'm right there with you, though one of my newer vices are nice custom 1/6 scale figures. If I see a list for, say, a Nucky Thompson, I'll want on it, even if the chances are that's not a figure I'll really care about having on the shelf in a year or two :D

Custom figures can be so addictive! I know how I got out them, very difficult. Rainman's Doc was the first and last I got. That v2 Bill was so tempting... :drool

Back to statues, think I will start paring down with my old school DCD stuff, the one's I don't like much.

Back