Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I have learned that. Doesnt make it ok. Not when youre paying top $$ for things. Im not a rich man. The items I buy, I want them to look nice. If the company who sells them cant provide adequate QC, then its beyond sad. someone has to care, I would think.

I think they'll send you a replacement. There's no way that should have passed though QC. I hope everything works out for you.

Sorry to hear about your Supes Black Label. Hopefully they rectify the issue quickly. It sucks when you get something like this after waiting for so long. The problems haven't been widespread on this one so I think you've got a great chance at getting this fixed. Best of luck man

Sorry to hear about your Supes Black Label. Hopefully they rectify the issue quickly. It sucks when you get something like this after waiting for so long. The problems haven't been widespread on this one so I think you've got a great chance at getting this fixed. Best of luck man

I'm nervous because someone here was already told no replacements. So that doesnt sound good. Ill prob end up having to send it back and settle for a Reg edition....i hope not though.

I'm nervous because someone here was already told no replacements. So that doesnt sound good. Ill prob end up having to send it back and settle for a Reg edition....i hope not though.

Perhaps their replacement wasn't as necessary as yours. For them to say they don't have a replacement is just bullsh$t. There're thousands of Sups that they haven't sold yet, how could they not have replacements?

Perhaps their replacement wasn't as necessary as yours. For them to say they don't have a replacement is just bullsh$t. There're thousands of Sups that they haven't sold yet, how could they not have replacements?

i would need to dig it up. its in this thread tho. someone had a problem and was told there would be no replacement bodies. i remember it vividly because i was instantly aware that fate would deal me this hand. :gah:

i would need to dig it up. its in this thread tho. someone had a problem and was told there would be no replacement bodies. i remember it vividly because i was instantly aware that fate would deal me this hand. :gah:

That info is irrelevant and that effort would be a waste of time. Just focus on dealing with SSC

I think it was an issue that clutch73 had. SS offered him up to $60 as credit. Don't know what happened at the end.

attachment_zpsfe1d13a6.jpg

So I asked for a replacement, sideshow said they couldn't guarantee me a body that is in better condition. They offered me either a $30 credit or to return it for a refund. I emailed back with my thoughts and then offered me a $40 credit or a return for a refund. So when i told them i wanted a refund they sent me a letter stating they're going to "investigate" it further.

Another email.... "Thank you so much for your patience. One of our affiliates is interesting to collecting your Superman Premium Format Statue. However, because they are not in your local area, they need to know if you would be willing to take the statue to a courier drop off location. If you are willing to do this please let me know so we can continue with the process of your return and refund."

I told them that I'm 3 hours away from the closest courier drop off location...

Another email..."Thank you very much for your response. We are currently investigating the best way to return your piece internationally"

Then a phone call from Daniel Campisi he told me i was right, i am too far from a courier to send to an affiiate, and informed me that it would cost them too much for me to send it back, and gave me 2 options $60 credit or destroy the statue for a refund.

Now does this make sense? I think it would have been best for them just to replace the body, nope instead they'll lose a whole statue and $400 in a refund.

I know it's a minor flaw but when i pay that kind of money i want it perfect. $60 in credit means nothing to me. I know a lot of people are still waiting for their sups and i hate to destroy it, but sideshow is leaving me little choice. Only other thing is to take the credit and sell the statue. I have a couple of days to decide...

$60 credit for that thread thingy seemed more than fair to me. But that's just my opinion.

Try the CS and then see what happens. Hopefully, they will help. As skillet said, there's no use generalizing what SS did with the issue clutch73 had, at least till you hear back from them. Sincerely wish your issue gets resolved. :duff

count on josh to be a total **** for no reason. how do you know what i have been through with SS? i have daniel campisi on speed dial. i know all too well their position on these sort of things, not to mention someone with a problem with a superman PF was already told they would not be able to help him with a replacement.

but go ahead and show off for your little buddies, at least someone will think youre cool.

and even still, I paid $400 for this and waited longer than was expected. why cant I be disappointed and complain here? i cant come here with other like minded folks to discuss the highs and lows of collecting?

I think Josh is cool :dunno

I finally got mine today and he is very impressive. The cape should have been any easy install but I managed to put a couple red marks on the neck so I'll be figuring out how to get those off.

Both hands had some red marks on them somehow (yes, there before I even removed cape from box) and one hand had a couple chips. Not big but noticeable. The cape also had a couple small blemishes on the right shoulder but I can live with that. I guess I need to decide if the chips and red marks are something I can overlook. This would be 3 in a row with QC issues for me if I send something.

I got mine tonight, and on first glance it's all good! Really sweet statue. And doesn't get more iconic than this, when you're talking comic characters. But I definitely need to get a nicer display for my PFs.

I got mine tonight, and on first glance it's all good! Really sweet statue. And doesn't get more iconic than this, when you're talking comic characters. But I definitely need to get a nicer display for my PFs.

Besta with those new awesome doors that replaced the tombo. I forget their name but they have a nice frame around them that's part of the glass. Very sleek imo.

Back