Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got mine last week and got a chance to open and inspect. I can't find anything wrong. QC was great on this on.

i emailed them last week and basically got told "we told you in batches" and I called today and she was very apologetic but said they were screwed in the amount they have gotten and basically it could be longer then august

Holier ****! thats ****ed man! so will you be doing a custom head for him when you get it? you're almost a pro now man

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

thanks Jedi, I don't know if i'll try or not. I guess it depends if I ever do get it and then am inspired to do so, not sure what I would want different than what they are already giving us?

I think it's a competition for you and I Tamato, we shall see who can get the very last Superman EX....this is a depressing contest.

You said it brother, but I hope you win! :wink1:

i emailed them last week and basically got told "we told you in batches" and I called today and she was very apologetic but said they were screwed in the amount they have gotten and basically it could be longer then august

Yeah, I kind of give up on trusting anything they say, I swear we get a different answer every time we ask, no one over there says the same thing twice.

thanks Jedi, I don't know if i'll try or not. I guess it depends if I ever do get it and then am inspired to do so, not sure what I would want different than what they are already giving us?

You said it brother, but I hope you win! :wink1:

Yeah, I kind of give up on trusting anything they say, I swear we get a different answer every time we ask, no one over there says the same thing twice.
Maybe an enraged Superman? like a screaming profile?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I finally got a processing notice for Supes. He will charge tomorrow. Which means he will ship Thursday evening or Friday some time and I will have him next Tuesday-Wednesday.

Unless its like mine was where they charge you then claim some port problems and ship it a week later :horror

Woohoo, non-elites for life!

I'm tired of waiting too.

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Still waiting. Oh well more time to save I suppose but I really didn't think we would be waiting this long. I haven't bothered to contact them pretty sure I know what they'll say lol.

Last Batch elites

I know many already posted a great pics of their sups, but the more the merrier right?

998P11f.jpg

vf1NEOa.jpg

yibVGkb.jpg

9SLK0I1.jpg

IiiENIJ.jpg

Back