Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics all! How about pics with the red things attached to the eyes? Mine arrived today. Can't wait to open it up after work. Btw I just found a moth hiding in my jokers cloth. Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I don't want to be at the mercy of moths. I hate moths and I heard they can eat holes in the fabrics. Is this true? I sure hope there's a solution to this.

Great pics all! How about pics with the red things attached to the eyes? Mine arrived today. Can't wait to open it up after work. Btw I just found a moth hiding in my jokers cloth. Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I don't want to be at the mercy of moths. I hate moths and I heard they can eat holes in the fabrics. Is this true? I sure hope there's a solution to this.

Keep your **** clean and that won't happen

oh and to add insult to injury, the rep told me that orders are being fulfilled as they were placed, so I said, i placed my order the first day within an hour of opening, means I should have gotten mine already and she says, well, no one after you has received theirs....hard to believe.

The moths are good for the PF's, they help clean the fabric.

The moths are good for the PF's, they help clean the fabric.

Yeah, who needs this....

500026-product-feature2-740x448.jpg

When you have this?

Mothra+_11_.jpg

Haven't you heard of moth balls, CBG? That is what they're for.

Keep your **** clean and that won't happen

I admit I don't dust much. At least not for a year since I'm so busy with things. Now it's just myself. The GF which I thought was excellent turn out not so excellent.

:rotfl
And the laughs keep coming!!!

I'm not joking. I should have took a pic before I brush it off. Only problem is I see a couple more flying around near by.

Haven't you heard of moth balls, CBG? That is what they're for.

Would these work if they are set away from a statue? Wouldn't the moths just fly to the fabric of the statue instead? Btw the superman arrived today. The box is so much smaller than batman which is great! I have not open it up yet due to work. Maybe tomorrow night.

Yeah, who needs this....

500026-product-feature2-740x448.jpg

When you have this?

Mothra+_11_.jpg

That would sure clean my statues. Thinking about going to a art shop to find a dust roller. Moths I need to check all my statues for them. Then decide how to deal with them. I was thinking about putting a clear plastic bag over all the ones with fabric until all the moths clear out.

:lol :lol Did you say Moths CBG?! Make sure you check his jacket to see that they haven't gnawed their way through the fabric :horror Do Sideshow offer replacements/credits for unexpected Moth attacks? :dunno

:lol :lol Did you say Moths CBG?! Make sure you check his jacket to see that they haven't gnawed their way through the fabric :horror Do Sideshow offer replacements/credits for unexpected Moth attacks? :dunno

I had joker for over a year now so I don't think it's covered..... I really hate moths with a passion. Btw my friend your customs are the best I've seen. Simply amazing and super professionally done.

I had joker for over a year now so I don't think it's covered..... I really hate moths with a passion. Btw my friend your customs are the best I've seen. Simply amazing and super professionally done.

Hey CBG, thanks for the kind words my friend, always a pleasure to recieve such awesome support :1-1: don't forget I've got a bonus update coming up just for you with my custom G1 Optimus Prime 'Roller'
addition :rock

Anyway, massive congrats on Superman buddy,' :clap your gonna love him! Definately one of the best PFs I've ever seen from Sideshow in regards to tailoring and paint apps. Here are some pics of mine which I got last last week :)

ytegebaz.jpg

azeny8um.jpg

u9yva4ut.jpg

e3ehahan.jpg

more pics here guys :wave
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-SUPERMAN-PF-EX-WINGS-HIS-WAY-HOME!!!/page551

Back