Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Custo

I can see a little lean, but I think it might just be the display angle, if you turn it a little bit it should be less noticeable. You can see the lean in the others too. It's just the lead on look that emphasizes the "posturizing"

**** is it really that bad to put on?

Still waiting for my one to arrive

Its a little awkward at times Stevo but its a case of getting the hole lined up....once you've done that then your good to go! Still in awe of this piece and easily one of the best PF's I've seen to date :love actually prefer it over my Batman!

Its a little awkward at times Stevo but its a case of getting the hole lined up....once you've done that then your good to go! Still in awe of this piece and easily one of the best PF's I've seen to date :love actually prefer it over my Batman!

It definitely pops compared to Batman. Can't wait to see it in person

Batman will always be my favourite though. Well until SS release there blue Batman anyway :)

Well I am hoping mine arrives by the end of the week.

That said, read an article today about the impending dock strike. Get ready for many delayed products if they don't work this out.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/...t-coast-port-contract-ends/?intcmp=latestnews

Yeah, still no processing email for my EX...I don't think I'm getting mine shipped out by the end of the month...I may be one of the unlucky ones that won't get mine for a very long time if this strike happens..

Last edited:
I am very tempted to pick this statue up but I am not sure if my glass display table (Ikea Vittsjo Nesting Table) will be able to hold the weight of this thing.
Does anybody know the actual weight of the statue?

Aaarrrggghhh! I made a *****ing half inch red scratch on his neck. What is the gentlest but best thing I can use to remove it without taking the paint job off too?

Yeah, it kinda sucks. I still haven't received any info on my order yet. I have only been collecting for a year though... So I don't know if this is standard.

Yeah, it kinda sucks. I still haven't received any info on my order yet. I have only been collecting for a year though... So I don't know if this is standard.

This definitely wasn't the standard. I'm used to them shipping everything out in short order. I mean the Date usually gets delayed but Batman and this is the first I can recall of the Batch shipments and Superman is the first I can recall of the shipments of the Ex's being so spread out.

They've recently starting shipping in batches. Usually 2 batches though, but it seems this one as been shipped in multiple batches

Back