Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the regular with a dealer.
I hope it won´t take so long for SS starts shipping the reg . :(

Reg from a dealer??? I'd say you can expect it around Christmas if your lucky.

CommentPhotos.com_1394902330.jpg

still nothing for me. I don't mind waiting, but my concern is that replacements will run out if there are issues...

Unfortunately he prob isn't far off. :lol

My shop has had the Harley Quinn PF Regs in for about 2 weeks and got Batman PF Regs in before most got the EX on here.

Guess my shop is just lucky. But still no Supes yet :gah:

I didn't receive any email, but I chatted with Sideshow earlier via their chat feature to ask when mine was coming as I am a wait list conversion so was expecting to wait a little longer. They said they're starting to charge all full payers on the 6th June, so shouldn't be long after that for the rest of us. Hope this helps :clap

Got the item shipping soon notice on my account page! I can't wait to get this as Supes is my fave and this is a personal grail for me.

I didn't receive any email, but I chatted with Sideshow earlier via their chat feature to ask when mine was coming as I am a wait list conversion so was expecting to wait a little longer. They said they're starting to charge all full payers on the 6th June, so shouldn't be long after that for the rest of us. Hope this helps :clap

I also just got off chat with Sideshow as I had not received an email or any communication from them since the April Email. I was told that people that have not received a shipping notice should get one when theirs is 14 days out from shipping. Also I was told that more than one shipment should be coming in June so there should be multiple shipments made for the month.

Here's hoping I'm one of them.

After my disappointment with the Harley PF, I'll be happy as long as it arrives without any flaws, or damage.

You have no idea how close I am to cancelling and taking the money and putting it towards an xbox one or ps4. At least then I'd be getting my money's worth and honestly it might still happen if I don't see a shipping notice in the next two weeks.

You have no idea how close I am to cancelling and taking the money and putting it towards an xbox one or ps4. At least then I'd be getting my money's worth and honestly it might still happen if I don't see a shipping notice in the next two weeks.

That'd be a sad day indeed

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back