Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm not one to come to the aid of those make themselves look silly but post count means jack.

Well, I'm not one to come to the aid of those make themselves look silly but post count means jack.

It does when you are talking like the vets opinions here doesn't mean **** and you come off as a know it all. Newbies should get to know the peeps around here before they smart off. At least that's MHO. There are plenty of peeps that just joined in the last year or so that are a pleasure to deal with. I don't see too many peeps here extending a welcoming hand in this case.

he could be one of those veterans from other forum who defected to this. my, how the mighty have fallen. or someone got banned? lol

Guys can bring value and discussion to the community with very low post counts. However, right now I would liken this to going to someone's house you haven't let, putting your feet up on the table and talking trash about their house. He has basically called guys frauds in other threads. He looks like newbie trying to make a name for himself by acting like a Freak Vet, but he is calling out the wrong guys

Es for the regular is set to 5000 acoording to the site.thats an interesting move.

It does when you are talking like the vets opinions here doesn't mean **** and you come off as a know it all. Newbies should get to know the peeps around here before they smart off. At least that's MHO. There are plenty of peeps that just joined in the last year or so that are a pleasure to deal with. I don't see too many peeps here extending a welcoming hand in this case.

He was smarting off to someone with 500 posts. Hardly call him a vet.

Guys can bring value and discussion to the community with very low post counts. However, right now I would liken this to going to someone's house you haven't let, putting your feet up on the table and talking trash about their house. He has basically called guys frauds in other threads. He looks like newbie trying to make a name for himself by acting like a Freak Vet, but he is calling out the wrong guys

Hence my comment. Not arguing. Just making a point. He may be vet. Just has no tact at all.

Does anyone know how the DC Direct Museum Quality 1/4 Green Lantern would look next to this Superman?
I am new to statues (this Superman is the first I have ordered) and I am not sure how the DC Direct quarter scales look next to Sideshow's PFs

I seen him and it looks better than the SS version from the pics I've seen. The dc direct GL is the same scale and mixed media. It's loaded with so many cool extras. Then it's also base on Jim lee art. It's stunning in person. Way better than any other DC direct statue. See it in person I know you will love it!

Well, your shorting Irvy by a 1000 posts and he has been here for over a year. While he may not be seasoned, he's been here long enough to warrant a little respect from a complete newbie.

Well, your shorting Irvy by a 1000 posts and he has been here for over a year. While he may not be seasoned, he's been here long enough to warrant a little respect from a complete newbie.

Guys, you're arguing over this and it's a bit pointless. While I agree, posts mean pretty much nothing, to walk into a thread with no tact and be a ****** is ridiculous.

I don't give respect to post counts. I give it to common sense, intelligence and level heads. This guy had none of that.

He's an ***, lets move on.

Fil, may man, I never disagreed with you stance. All I said was that post count doesn't always mean your a vet. That's all bro. I of course respect you I hope you know. Your a positive contributer on here in my eyes.

Post count doesn't mean much at all. When someone shows up and acts arrogantly, or rudely to others, be they long time members or newbies, that shouldn't be taken. I don't consider myself a newbie by any means, but my post count probably shows me as such. The main point is everyone should be respectful to each other here. We're all in this wonderful hobby together. Except CBG;) Just kidding CBG.

Why don't you two whip your post counts out on the table and we can measure them for ya. Post count means nothing other then you have no life in the real world and spend all your time trying to be important in an electronic one. A true vet doesn't need to reference post count.

Why don't you two whip your post counts out on the table and we can measure them for ya. Post count means nothing other then you have no life in the real world and spend all your time trying to be important in an electronic one. A true vet doesn't need to reference post count.

Cept when ski does it...and they I laugh at the low post count newb...just kidding.

I sent sideshow my complaint about the ex.
2500 times by $400. That's a million dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they could fix the flames (worms) eyes.
The more I look at it, the more I am bothered by the worms.
Thanks for telling me guys. I didn't see it at first glance, now I'm scared for life.

Haha just caught up with the thread from earlier, the statuebeast clearly does not know of my elite vet status :lol

I sent sideshow my complaint about the ex.
2500 times by $400. That's a million dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they could fix the flames (worms) eyes.
The more I look at it, the more I am bothered by the worms.
Thanks for telling me guys. I didn't see it at first glance, now I'm scared for life.

A million Dollars, minus a percentage of the license fee, the concept art, materials and production costs.

If you think the fees on this are bad you should see what the mark-up on Auto parts is.

Back