Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lololol I picked a fight with a bloke over economics in some thread here and he proceded to tell me about all his degrees and how he maintained a 3.93 GPA throughout his university studies. My reply was to make '3.93 GPA' my custom title. I havent seen him post since :rotfl

Credit card's hurtin right now. Didn't want to give it another blow if there's a good chance my waitlist might convert. I feel pretty confident it will. :)

33tsbw5.jpg

33tsbw5.jpg

33tsbw5.jpg

33tsbw5.jpg

33tsbw5.jpg

I know. It'll probably be a long wait to find out if it converts but at least I have a good chance and I didn't have to surrender $40 right now. Also if I do need to cancel later on down the road (January 2014 is a long way aways) then I can do so without losing $40. There's benefits to the waitlist too. :wink1:

Credit card's hurtin right now. Didn't want to give it another blow if there's a good chance my waitlist might convert. I feel pretty confident it will. :)

for all you guys waitlisting

there are 2 lists make sure you DO NOT get on the payment plan

those that get on the single payment waitlist will jump ahead

all the best

it will convert if you do that

:lecture I think SS has to go in order. They don't pick and chose based on what type of payment plan you selected. In any case - I selected a single one time payment in full.

Only took 2 weeks.. still not bad

Compared to what? I think it took an eternity! Arguably the most recognizable and most anticipated character/statue ever!

I remember when things sold out in a day, hell in an hour, granted the EX's were lower on those but this is mother "Effin" Superman!
He should have sold out easily in a few days, and it would have (I submit) if SS didnt get all cutesy with the coral reef eyeholes :lecture

It just occurred to me that they sold the 2500 EX for $400 each. This means $1,000,000. With that kind of $$ I really hope they can put out a quality statue that looks like the prototype!

Back