Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense for you to save a buck. I almost bought a Reg. They're gonna make a ton of these so you may even get him for cheaper on ebay next year. Joker Reg PF sells for about $300 these days so you never know. Congrats on the Reg anyway, love this sculpt.

If I lived in America I would of bought it but because I have to pay import tax etc its just not worth it for me personally & I can't imagine myself ever selling it so :dunno but congrats on all who have bought the Ex.
I'm really excited for this, it's been a long wait just to PO. No way is this coming out in Jan though. We should actually make a thread for predicting dates the statues actually get released & we could even start betting on it :lol

SS would prolly keep this up for about a week or two before deciding the ES.

I think the ES would prolly be 2500 or 3000.

Unless they already have an Max ES in mind, but they don't want to post it so hey can see how it does. My guess is it will be gone in 4-5 days

Angry eyes yes!!!! Trigger pulled :rock

Was wondering when you would hop on by Ish

Ordered the Ex folks. Even though I will never display that god-awful head. Here's hoping they don't overkill the ES considering we have the Reeve PF coming up. I'd rather they make several Supes PFs with a reasonable ES (like around 6000 in total) than one Supes PF with a zillion on the market. I'll buy both if they don't over do it. Congrats to all that got the Ex. After pondering, I'm in! :yess:

Well congrats on pulling the trigger Dude.

Im just wondering how many pages this thread will be before it dies out... we close to 600 and we just ordered:rotfl

Well considering there has been 100 pages just since the preview... Now we kill some time like in the Batman thread....lol

What is the perk to using the affiliate link on this site? Just curious... :monkey3

It supports the Freaks Dorum with some money from SSC

It's one way of contributing to the site, as it's a free membership site currently and it does cost quite a bit to maintain and keep it running. Plus it's not costing you folks anything, so why not help out a bit :wave

How much does it cost to keep a site like this going?

4f9f0bb60801d3d9bf55d4f4451e67be.jpg

Trigger pulled. I still have some hope that the red is removable but it's still pretty epic!

Unless they already have an Max ES in mind, but they don't want to post it so hey can see how it does. My guess is it will be gone in 4-5 days

Was wondering when you would hop on by Ish

Well congrats on pulling the trigger Dude.

Well considering there has been 100 pages just since the preview... Now we kill some time like in the Batman thread....lol

It supports the Freaks Dorum with some money from SSC

Thanks Spidey. Well, at least we know there will be two Supes Ex's in the T-dot. :yess: Hopefully SS will adjust the eyes but I'm doubtful. Oh well... onto WW I say!!

Hey Spidey! Don't you think it's time to update your Signature photo;)

Oh I am going to ... Just need to get some free time... Tonight I am spending my time with my lovely wife... Maybe in a few hours...lol

4f9f0bb60801d3d9bf55d4f4451e67be.jpg

Trigger pulled. I still have some hope that the red is removable but it's still pretty epic!

Looks awesome as is .

Thanks Spidey. Well, at least we know there will be two Supes Ex's in the T-dot. :yess: Hopefully SS will adjust the eyes but I'm doubtful. Oh well... onto WW I say!!

Make that three Mark! :yess:

I think we may be at 4 now. Shadow flax was the other I think

Hopefully Wonder Woman makes an appearance at SDCC

Well... You can correct me if I am wrong... they had three New ones up for preview last SDCC (Ivy, Superman, and GL), so if they put up 3 or more who would be the most likely suspects. Catwoman, and Harley since we have seem their design already, WW hopefully, and maybe another hero.

Last edited:
Back