Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A LUF could look nice, but then again it becomes just another thing that can brake, and like ANY light JAWS it WILL burn out eventually. Would seem to be a slightly bad idea.

Nice Crown :)

I would rather have a light for a little while then no light at all. When and if it stops working then I have what is already coming out now.

Personally I would rather have no worms/ removable worms with no light up feature.

any way to order more than 1? my best friend wanted me to order him the exclusive as well...my first superman figure ever, since i collect batman only stuff

Can he order himself ?

You can't ... Not with the same email, address, credit card number..... In short you need a WHOLE NEW account

Nice Crown :)

I would rather have a light for a little while then no light at all. When and if it stops working then I have what is already coming out now.

Personally I would rather have no worms/ removable worms with no light up feature.

Well... I got myself a NEW SIG!!!! FOR JUST a little bit, then I will change it up properly...lol

I get what you are saying about the LUF... I guess it is just one of those things that could go wrong and that would annoy the hell out of me.

You can't ... Not with the same email, address, credit card number..... In short you need a WHOLE NEW account

Well... I got myself a NEW SIG!!!! FOR JUST a little bit, then I will change it up properly...lol

I get what you are saying about the LUF... I guess it is just one of those things that could go wrong and that would annoy the hell out of me.

Love the Signature!!!

But if Superman is the King does that make Batman the queen??

Just got my PO in. Running out of space fast. Gonna have to kick both my kids out so that way I can have one Marvel and one DC room.
Kids on the street because of a statue/comic collection is not frowned on by Child Services is it? :dunno

Just got my PO in. Running out of space fast. Gonna have to kick both my kids out so that way I can have one Marvel and one DC room.
Kids on the street because of a statue/comic collection is not frowned on by Child Services is it? :dunno

If you let them see the collection I think they will understand.

Oh and you could always turn the bathroom into a bedroom for the kids.

ltu7TQZ.gif

I will get the regular locally and save around $80.

As for light up statues, I have about 40 of them dating back at least 10 years and no issue with any of them.

Wtf???!!!? ES IS SET at 500 and is now sold out!!!!! That was fast!!!!!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Early April fools.........

I will get the regular locally and save around $80.

As for light up statues, I have about 40 of them dating back at least 10 years and no issue with any of them.

Awesome plus you won't pay shipping and taxes and duty. Me, I sure hope the Ex grows on me 'cause it's a done deal. Really want a Reeve PF though too, then WW and then that's pretty much it for my collecting days except for a couple 1/6 figures and then I'm done.

Wtf???!!!? ES IS SET at 500 and is now sold out!!!!! That was fast!!!!!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Early April fools.........

CBG I know we're ES guys and the good news is a Reeve PF is in the pipeline so they probably won't overkill it with this Supes PF. Sure, they'll make at least 5000 of him or maybe even 6000 in total but I doubt more 'cause then there would be no rush to buy him especially with a Reeve PF coming out. I want Reeve AND this one but would cancel my Supes Ex and wait on a Reg if they overkill it with this one. I did the same with Bats. Lost $40 but will end up saving by buying a Reg one day soon. *Don't go getting all heated folks just sharing my views with CBG and not everyone else.* To each their own! :rotfl

Back