Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First flexi in August. Cannot recall ever ordering anything before with such a long wait for first flexi.

Got mine. Not too bothered about the Jan release, it'll be five months until Flexpay kicks in. And $60 a month is nothing really :)

The reg is worthless.

Ordered the Ex folks. Even though I will never display that god-awful head. Here's hoping they don't overkill the ES considering we have the Reeve PF coming up. I'd rather they make several Supes PFs with a reasonable ES (like around 6000 in total) than one Supes PF with a zillion on the market. I'll buy both if they don't over do it. Congrats to all that got the Ex. After pondering, I'm in! :yess:

EX ordered, even remembered to use the affilate link on this site.

So now the ES and Delay debate begins :monkey3

LMAO a topic that always gets people heated unnecessarily. :rotfl Here's hoping for 5 or 6000 ES in total on this PF and 5 or 6000 ES in total for Reeve's PF. I'll buy 'em both if they don't... *wait for it*... oversaturate the market by making too many of either. :rotfl

Waiting for my local seller to put Supes up. I think he said Mon, I don't care for the Ex HS to order from SS.

Makes sense for you to save a buck. I almost bought a Reg. They're gonna make a ton of these so you may even get him for cheaper on ebay next year. Joker Reg PF sells for about $300 these days so you never know. Congrats on the Reg anyway, love this sculpt.

Back