Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Guys inlight me here. R WE gonna c something on SSCC concerning Superman PF or just tease pictures like last year...????

So is the ex going to have 2 heads or all of them?

I have no clue.

A supergirl next to Superman will be gr8. Surely we gonna c a Supergirl pf but not anytime soon:(

If they did a Supergirl, I would be in heaven. I asked them to do one and they said they would submit the request. But who knows.

Light up would be AMAZING! amazing...

Too bad there can't be a laser projection lightup. I would have liked the eyes to actually have red laser beams coming from them. That would have been cool.

That's the one part of the whole statue that is best as a fabric addition. All PF capes should be cloth.

I wish the cape would be fabric. But I know that wont happen.

p1080935h.jpg

Looks cool, this is a must buy for me. Not a huge fan of how the cape looks though. I hope we see a Wonder Woman PF soon.

Last edited:
Maybe the portrait looking down will have red eyes and the one looking up in the sky will have regular ones?

So Guys inlight me here. R WE gonna c something on SSCC concerning Superman PF or just tease pictures like last year...????

I would believe we would see something physical not a picture. The way AB was speaking it is further along than we thought.

I would believe we would see something physical not a picture. The way AB was speaking it is further along than we thought.

THNKS, GRRRR88888 wasnt expecting to c something from Supes as people were saying that we will only c Batman PF at CC this year and of course the LSF Catwoman....:yess:

This gonna be awesome! I've been dying to get a good superman statue. This and Batman will be watching over my room

The bringer of harsh criticism strikes again! :rotfl
this guy has been criticizing every single DC piece from Sideshow with pathetic comments like boring bases or poses..:dunno How is boring when Sideshow is the first one who releases the "boring" bases/poses in the 1:4 scale format:rotfl

this guy has been criticizing every single DC piece from Sideshow with pathetic comments like boring bases or poses..:dunno How is boring when Sideshow is the first one who releases the "boring" bases/poses in the 1:4 scale format:rotfl

Yup, couldn't have said it better myself.

A very good companion piece indeed. I'm SUPER pumped about Superman. Easily my favorite DC character and easily one of my top 5 characters of all time.

SO SO SO glad Andy is working on this one...he has some ridiculous skills.

Get outta my head Titan!:yess:

:hi5: Like everybody else, I AM SUPER EXCITED for both Superman and Batman! They will be the center of my collection! A Big contrast between these two characters yet they team up incredibly well as both Superheroes and Super collectibles! Superman will be watching over my collection from his Fortress of Solitude during the day light and the Dark Knight will be the sleepless guardian during the night time! :1-1:

Back