Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the same eyes in mine right now too. Had em like that for over a month now. Really love the look, it's so intense

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I really dig the look. So menacing. If those eyes had lit up oh boy would that have looked sick.

You can make it shorter. He explains how to make your own. I plan on doing it.
I am not trying to start an argument with you. This is not a gotcha statement. Please don't take offense. The DJIA has been climbing to record highs. I have made quite a bit of money in the market. I would highly recommend that you do the same. While there is high unemployment, the market is soaring. I do not make a fortune, but I have invested my money well. I put far less than a 1000 into the market each month. But each bit has helped my nest egg grow. And it has been growing fast. I started with practically nothing, and I hit six figures.

Nope, he sent me a picture of the exact body he wants to send me. It has the same sort of issue plus a crooked S. Looks like another return. And he said if i take it, its case closed, no more returns or exchanges. Pretty stiff.

Damn, I didn't know that was the case. You have a bitter pill to swallow then. No matter what choice you make, I can see that it won't sit well with you. I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Especially since this was THE piece you wanted for your collection.

Oh and get this.....

They told me the reg body does not fit on the EX base. Why in the world would that be the case? See below.

Thank you for your email. Any returned items are destroyed and not resold. If we do not receive a complete item from you for a return, we will not be able to process any portion of your refund until we receive all of the parts for the given item. We are unable to provide you with a regular Superman body since we have found that when swapped the regular bodies do not fit into the exclusive base properly.
They do that so if by some chance you damage the EX after you've had it for longer than the return period you can't order a reg and switch them out

You can make it shorter. He explains how to make your own. I plan on doing it.
I am not trying to start an argument with you. This is not a gotcha statement. Please don't take offense. The DJIA has been climbing to record highs. I have made quite a bit of money in the market. I would highly recommend that you do the same. While there is high unemployment, the market is soaring. I do not make a fortune, but I have invested my money well. I put far less than a 1000 into the market each month. But each bit has helped my nest egg grow. And it has been growing fast. I started with practically nothing, and I hit six figures.

Well look at it this way, when the market crashes, and it will because it is currently being inflated, you can thank Sideshow for saving you from losing that grand you have invested in them :wink1:

If the market crashes irrevocably, we are all screwed, lol. We will truly need a Superman to save us from ourselves. It is inflated to a degree, but the rise is also due in part to global markets. I have much of my investments tied up with Asia. When the market crashed several years ago, my father in law lost quite a bit. He was extremely pissed. I don't know how much, but he said it was enough to buy his whole family BMW's. However, he has made that money back since then. In fact, he told me it is a considerable sum (it is none of my business to know how much). Unless you understand the mathematics of derivatives (the financial ones, not the calculus one), you should only put money into the market for the long term.

If the market crashes irrevocably, we are all screwed, lol. We will truly need a Superman to save us from ourselves. It is inflated to a degree, but the rise is also due in part to global markets. I have much of my investments tied up with Asia. When the market crashed several years ago, my father in law lost quite a bit. He was extremely pissed. I don't know how much, but he said it was enough to buy his whole family BMW's. However, he has made that money back since then. In fact, he told me it is a considerable sum (it is none of my business to know how much). Unless you understand the mathematics of derivatives (the financial ones, not the calculus one), you should only put money into the market for the long term.

Dude, no offense, but please go watch Suze Orman or Dave Ramsey instead of talking how you hit "six figures." What the heck is 100 grand gonna do for you in the grand scheme of things? LMAO. This forum is for statue collecting. As for Supes, he looks good Ex or Reg. I am basically getting him and Catwoman and then a couple 1/6 and I'm done with collecting unless I get a Myers PF. Look forward to seeing all your guys new pieces that you buy though. :)

XMWeN6Q.jpg

I really dig the look. So menacing. If those eyes had lit up oh boy would that have looked sick.
Holy crap that'd be mental! So awesome! But I'd be upset if it stopped working Lol

Dude sometimes I leave the cape off when in have that head in, they should make a variant black Kryptonian suit version. I hope SS didn't read that lol
Is this the Superman PF thread?
Lmao yeah

yes, i thought about that, and if it doesnt work out, i will do that. but, i really am in love with these red eyes. :)

I originally emailed Daniel, but had my email returned by Belen. Then I called and spoke to her and asked for a manager. I spoke to a man named Mike. He was sympathetic to my situation and I sent him the picture directly. He said he would try to locate me a new body and to give him 48 hrs. He said he would get back to me. So, at least they are showing effort. God knows I spend enough loot with them. As we all do.....

Im just surprised they had no replacements handy.

I also offered to keep the EX items and send it back for a refund, then order and REG. He said that would screw up edition numbers and he couldnt in good conscience offer that as an option.

This is the only post I am going to reply to ... BLS I get that you are terribly disappointed, but SSCs response to you about not allowing you to keep the EX items makes total and complete sense. I know it sounds mean, but if they EVER allowed people to keep the EX items and return the statues for a refund, well, that is the ball game. People would order the Ex statues, return everything but the Ex parts, and then order the Regs locally for a handsome savings. It wold negate the entire point of having SSC Exclusives. Again I know it is sounds mean, but it can not happen that way.

Lmfao dude every time I read your name my brain leaves the 'h' out lol. I guess I'm just that dirty. Yes as Kinger said, you will be amazed when you see him in person. He is amazing and words can't describe really

Hahahah Yeah :p I get that sort of reaction all the time, specially when I'm playing online via Xbox Live :p. My names Chris Hunt. I'm also an uncle. People have been calling me Chunt for about 10 years, so I just ran with it. hahah

Yeah I know when it arrives I will be like a giddy school girl. Hope mine doesn't come broken like some of you seem to have had. That really hurts reading about it.

OK so its all over....

Spoke to the manager of the manager. his name was william mendoza. couldnt ask for a nicer guy. actually quite amazingly cool and understanding. however, we went in circles for about 35 minutes and kept coming back to the harsh reality. take the $45 or send it back. there are NO BODIES to replace it with.

so my advice, that was confirmed by william. if you order a superman EX or Reg, you better hope and pray the BODY is ok, because there aint no replacements coming. he told me that when they get an item back, they use it as parts or destroy it. so the body they offered me was a return. i found that amusing since it was basically as bad as mine yet they offered it to me. i guess they know some people arent as picky and will accept less than perfect sometimes. if this wasnt superman, i would be fine, but it is, so im not.

i threw every possible scenario at him and it was shot down. everything from waiting to see if a new body becomes available to getting bumped to the head of the EX Waitlist. nada.

im now in line for a Reg. better than nothing.....

Back