Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, i nearly forgot i had this on order, supposedly my order is processing but uhm i haven't received any emails from sideshow like most of you guys have.

Maybe my order is lost somewhere in china sitting on a doc next to a bowl of fried rice. At this point i would take the fried rice since its better then nothing at all!!!. I really wish they would provide me with a status update. Anything is better then leaving people hanging like this...

Ok supes is pretty nice. I put him together and I like the statue. But I will need to contact SS because I only got 3 eye inserts, along with 4 heat wave things. So 1 eye insert is missing because I was suppose to have 4 of them. The cape is awesome! So glad they didn't go for the cloth on the cape.

Ok supes is pretty nice. I put him together and I like the statue. But I will need to contact SS because I only got 3 eye inserts, along with 4 heat wave things. So 1 eye insert is missing because I was suppose to have 4 of them. The cape is awesome! So glad they didn't go for the cloth on the cape.

I really hope they go sculpted capes for all the "flowing cape" style poses they do from here on out.

Glad the new thor pf is sculpted cape.

Are you sure 4-1=3 , that would mean 3+1=4 : this might be a scientific breakthrough. I think you'd better bust out with your math book and calculator because it's impossible to calculate these astronomical numbers in one's head.

Would help for sure. Too bad a lot of the current PF's won't fit in a Besta. :slap

I haven't seen many pictures of fading/discoloration in the cloths. I won't have mine in cases, but the room they are in has barely any sunlight in it. I have light and heat blocking curtains over 90 percent of light sources.

Are you sure 4-1=3 , that would mean 3+1=4 : this might be a scientific breakthrough. I think you'd better bust out with your math book and calculator because it's impossible to calculate these astronomical numbers in one's head.

Huh? Now I'm confused?? If I was to get 4 but got 3. Then I'm missing one.

Back