Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think is the best way to clean these things man? Like if I spilt something on Sups cloths man how should I clean it?

Obvi a troll. No one is that naive. Anyhoo, time to ignore. Back to Supes.

Lol, how are his posts any different CBG? CBG probably stopped getting enough attention because too many people know to just ignore him now, so he created Statuedude to stir things up. My theory at any rate.

Lol, how are his posts any different CBG? CBG probably stopped getting enough attention because too many people know to just ignore him now, so he created Statuedude to stir things up. My theory at any rate.

I'm a fan of CBG in some aspects but they do sound similar at any rate. Doubt CBG would pull a stunt like that tho. He's always on statueforum instead these days. :dunno

I'm a fan of CBG in some aspects but they do sound similar at any rate. Doubt CBG would pull a stunt like that tho. He's always on statueforum instead these days. :dunno

Would be interesting to see if the IP address he is posting from over there matches dudes here.

It's lame to make fun of people man, I not a idiot man.

242598-the-simpsons-ralph-wiggum.jpg

Back