Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry the offtpic guys but I need to say this

With details like these,that eyes of super Pf will be able to be removable ,makes me regain faith in Sideshow Collectibles,because this gives the impression that they read the forums,worry about we are saying and realize our concerns, this is what makes BIG a company and not the number of sales,

thanks SsAlex too for keeping us informed

So finaly we will can see something like this,this is really great

2DEF0C01-0F25-4DC1-93C8-86C0F898D789_zpswpn8qdma.jpg

Man, that looks so amazing :)

LOL! What interest rate? Banks aren't even giving out .5% rates nowadays. If your money isn't in the markets (which carries its own risk factor) you aren't going to be making any real $$$ in a checking, savings, CD, or money market account nowadays. As I said before, peeps have the right to spend their dollars however they want. If you have a statue on PO, you are going to have to pay it off eventually. It doesn't matter if you pay it off in payments or at one time. The bottom line is if someone can't afford what they have on PO, maybe they are in the wrong hobby. I'm just speaking in general terms. Please don't take my post personally.

But Filip! I can nearly buy gum with that interest!:lol

I'm going to guess that the red eyes will be magnetic, right? I'd think you'd need some kind of magnetic tool to fish them out. At least the squiggles have a bit of leverage.

I'd hate to choose and then over time go "I wish I didn't choose that option."

But it is cool that there is an option now.
No. From what I read, the eyes will have tiny plug ins. The heat trails will plug in. If you don't want to use them, you'll be supplied with tiny red plug ins that you can use instead.

No, it's happened before. The Thanos dio went up for PO with no light up feature. After the PO they added a light up infinity gauntlet. The Green Lantern PF also had light up features added after it went up for PO. I believe the Psylocke PF even had a complete change on one of her face portraits after she went up For PO. I'm just not sure if it was the EX portrait on her or the REG. This does happen...just not very often.

thanks for the clarification. I was thinking beyond adding light up features, but you guys are right, they have done changes on pieces in the past. I remember cobra commander getting a chrome mask was a welcome surprise. anyhow, this has just become my most anticipated piece - even more than apoc and planet hulk!

Feels good to be an EX owner. All those that ordered the EX rejoice. :hi5:

I don't think the phrase "EX or Fail" has ever had as much meaning as it does today.

Nope, that would be me. BTW Josh, just saw your post and Ink responded. I cancelled originally but then got right back on waitlist two days after and it converted. Very happy I will be getting the Ex on this. From what I've seen, he's looking great. :clap :)
Thought the ES would of been too high for you...

:monkey3

This is awesome news! I'm even more stoked for this bad boy to arrive, glad SS listened to some concerns the community had. Props to them for doing that and not just ignoring the comments altogether.

Lol I love how this thread has become so positive. I'll enjoy it till the first in hand pics come in and everyone starts picking it apart like they did batman. I'm glad I did not listen and wait listed the ex when it went back up. I haved loved that piece since I got it and have done zero mods to it. Supes on the other hand I po'd the ex the second he went up. My flex is on the 25th so I guess I'll probably be part of second batch but that's cool. I'm real curious to see how he looks with just red eyes and not the heat trail effect.

I think I was in the minority but I think the reg EX eyes looked okay. SS doing this 'eye-plug' thing is just an added bonus IMO.

It is a nice reward for us loyal customers who keep ordering even when we don't completely approve of a design

I am relaxed. Did I say you were making any demands? The only thing I stated was that peeps are entitled to do whatever they want with their money and that some collectors find flexpay beneficial. For some it's a way to manage their money. What I do find amusing is your statement above that flexpayers can't manage their own money and want to throw it away. I guess you're just smarter than the rest of us who use the flexpay option. I gotta ask though...if you are so good at managing your finances, why are you worried about not being able to afford a statue you ordered a year or two down the road?

I have been using flexpay pretty regularly for about 3 years now. I know what I want and I like breaking the payments up over time. I have never lost an NRD nor have I been penalized for canceling a flexpay order. I also don't worry about being able to afford anything I have on PO a year or 2 from now. Ironically enough, it's because I do a fair job of managing my money.

Can anyone know what their financial situation will be two years from now? I know what I expect it to be and use that prediction to determine what I preorder, but I can't foresee my wife or I losing a job, sudden unexpected car/house repairs, sudden medical expenses, etc. I would hate to be four payments in on two or three preorders only to have to cancel and lose $300-$400 dollars for no reason other then I let Sideshow manage my money rather the.n myself.

Please explain how someone is throwing their money away by flex paying.

Aside from Sideshow making interest on your money rather then you getting it, the expense that would be incurred should you have to cancel is rediculous.

Back