Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the EX? I missed all the debate about it.

Anyway, just jumped on the waitlist for the EX 2013-07-03 18:27:02 :panic:
Hope it converts.

Always thought Supes's heat vision is cool! (Cool! lol)

Hope it converts.

Good luck. I think you have a good chance of getting it based on my experience signing up for a Sideshow waitlist. People can change their minds and back out due to the number of new releases.

Hope it converts.

The wait list has been going for a while but it has a big edition size so hopefully it will work out for you good luck.

Hey Arctic did you get an Ex or where you going to source a reg cheaper?

Neither bud. The EX killed if for me and over all I just wasn't feeling it. With only being able to get a couple pieces a year I just couldn't order something that didn't wow me. Especially with SDCC coming up. If nothing is revealed that I really want then I might consider this and some of the other pieces I have been unsure about.

So about 11 days before preview pics start popping up..... Awesome

Can you feel it Spidey? There's a storm brewing! It must be SDCC!!! :hi5::yess:

983973_10151681919922360_1094122107_n.jpg

:slap

Neither bud. The EX killed if for me and over all I just wasn't feeling it. With only being able to get a couple pieces a year I just couldn't order something that didn't wow me. Especially with SDCC coming up. If nothing is revealed that I really want then I might consider this and some of the other pieces I have been unsure about.

I hear you mate, I'm also on the couple of pieces a year leash. Luckily the reg portrait was a perfect for me. Also from past experience I just couldn't miss out on the first SS Superman. It was the same with Batman, it's almost a little piece of SS history :wink1:

Good news, I have been given approval to order Planet Hulk by my partner which is amazing. She actually loved it when I showed her the pics but I'm still gonna hang on until SDCC passes. If I order that piece I'm out of the market for sometime considering how expensive he is. I'm scared to think what shipping will cost on that :thud:

I hear you mate, I'm also on the couple of pieces a year leash. Luckily the reg portrait was a perfect for me. Also from past experience I just couldn't miss out on the first SS Superman. It was the same with Batman, it's almost a little piece of SS history :wink1:

Good news, I have been given approval to order Planet Hulk by my partner which is amazing. She actually loved it when I showed her the pics but I'm still gonna hang on until SDCC passes. If I order that piece I'm out of the market for sometime considering how expensive he is. I'm scared to think what shipping will cost on that :thud:

39487022.jpg

I can not WAIT TO SEE PHOTOS of Superman and Batman at SDCC up for display in ALL of their GLORY!!!

As for SDCC I am feeling the hype, and I TOTALLY caved on the SECOND ORDER, and Planet Hulk WILL BE MINE ASWELL!!! I ordered it from a local AD, and I too did the consult with the wife thing. I have MAYBE ONE more statute in me after THAT for quit awhile , which would be the J Scott Campbell Spiderman Comiquette, but my wife knows about that one as well... So I am ALL clear...:yess::hi5:

If they do a light up feature on the strands coming from his eyes, I think that will improve the look immensely, they did it with GL, so you never know.

I have been thinking it is a possibility... I am still not sure a light up feature is the way to go... One more thing to go wrong, but I am so hoping the vast majority if people are happy with this when it comes out because I want others to be able to share in the love...:rotfl

Back