Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid Chin! Man that's EXACTLY how I felt when I saw it, going for a 4th time this week and Im psyched!!!!! FYI if you want to maintain your enthusiasm for the movie stay far away from the MOS thread in the movie section, those guys are nuts, just can't please some people! :dunno

Nice vid Chin! Man that's EXACTLY how I felt when I saw it, going for a 4th time this week and Im psyched!!!!! FYI if you want to maintain your enthusiasm for the movie stay far away from the MOS thread in the movie section, those guys are nuts, just can't please some people! :dunno

Evidently some people are too easy to please. Superman relegated to a Michael Bay type film and people wonder why it got panned by critics. It's not all bad but it could have been far far better.

People did call that there would be a swing in opinion over time similar to the Joker Ex.... Though I have always loved it...lol.

Is opinion switching or have the haters, like myself, just grown tired of posting about why they are unhappy with it?

Just wondering if peoples opinions are already changing or if this is just something you still think is going to happen..

HAve not ben to this thread in a long time so I don't know.

Evidently some people are too easy to please. Superman relegated to a Michael Bay type film and people wonder why it got panned by critics. It's not all bad but it could have been far far better.

Oh God they're creeping in here, quick hide your happiness everybody! :panic:

BTW Snad, I'm looking forward to seeing your Superman feature film, when's the release? :nana:

Is opinion switching or have the haters, like myself, just grown tired of posting about why they are unhappy with it?

Just wondering if peoples opinions are already changing or if this is just something you still think is going to happen..

HAve not ben to this thread in a long time so I don't know.

I havent seen any evidence that opinions are changing. I for one still think it's goofy as hell! I just caved in and let my waitlist convert becauses i'm weak... oh so weak. And now I pray that they modify it somehow or include an alternate red eyes only portrait! :pray::pray::pray:

This piece looks awesome may order once I see in hand pics but hopefully is as good as the Proto.

I havent seen any evidence that opinions are changing. I for one still think it's goofy as hell! I just caved in and let my waitlist convert becauses i'm weak... oh so weak. And now I pray that they modify it somehow or include an alternate red eyes only portrait! :pray::pray::pray:

Move over so I can :pray: next to you.

Back