Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m7dasv8A9n1r9vi6po1_250.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Jaws, I couldn't agree with you more. I HATE cloth on my statues. I passed on a few grail pieces because of it. However, I have NEVER seen anything like the cloth that they are using for Supes and Bats. This is a whole other level of mixed media. It opens a door I never thought I would go through. They look magnificent. Never in a million years did I ever think I would say that.

Yes they do look better then the Sabretooth and Wolverine. I think they will turn out just fine.

I have no issues with the cloth on the PF's if done well. I think it adds to the museum quality look. Items like the T1, and Indy statues all look fantastic IMO.

...my god, watching all those Disney films really did have an effect on us

How can they not. They were pretty much the only animated films going when we were kids aswell as the Don Bluth stuff :) Any release of an animated movie was a huge event now they are a dime a dozen.

Yes they do look better then the Sabretooth and Wolverine. I think they will turn out just fine.

I have no issues with the cloth on the PF's if done well. I think it adds to the museum quality look. Items like the T1, and Indy statues all look fantastic IMO.

Yep I was same. I really didn't think cloth would work (I was also worried about silverfish etc). But after I saw my friends Cap Pf I was a changed collector.

Bats and Supes look outstanding. As Josh mentioned the size of these two alone are going to make an epic display :thud:

This will be my first pf statue, I hope it turns out good and not like the rogue statue with the messed up eyes.

Yep I was same. I really didn't think cloth would work (I was also worried about silverfish etc). But after I saw my friends Cap Pf I was a changed collector.

Bats and Supes look outstanding. As Josh mentioned the size of these two alone are going to make an epic display :thud:

These are ad big as the Hulk Maq... More base to be sure ... But still:thud:

This will be my first pf statue, I hope it turns out good and not like the rogue statue with the messed up eyes.

Hey Mazda..... Are you getting the Batman PF as well???

Back