Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I would imagine if they had 1000 REGs of Bats sitting in a warehouse, that can be a problem. Start adding a lot of Superman REGs to that and it may become troublesome. I know that Bats is more popular than Supes but 2000 more REGs popular? I just don't see that. The EXs for both statues will sell out. They will not be an issue.

They offer gift cards and free shipping for one reason, to move stock and make room in their warehouse. We are talking about Superman and Batman so they will move those pieces eventually. I would hate to see such iconic characters become gift card eligible though. It would just feel all wrong seeing these 2 languish in gift card eligible land. The Green Lantern PF selling out before them would seem strange to me.

I really think they pushed their limits with Batman and don't want the same thing happening with Superman. If they sell out both REGs soon enough then SSC obviously nailed it. We'll know soon enough.

Of course the Bat regs will sell out. Once these are in hand they will go as they go on display in local comic shops and other geek websites start talking about it. Any left over will be snapped up by people trying to get on to go with their Supes.

Of course the Bat regs will sell out. Once these are in hand they will go as they go on display in local comic shops and other geek websites start talking about it. Any left over will be snapped up by people trying to get on to go with their Supes.

Agreed and there are always newcomers to the hobby that are gonna snap bats up. He is too important a character to sit around for long.

Agreed and there are always newcomers to the hobby that are gonna snap bats up. He is too important a character to sit around for long.

You watch this piece will get picked up by other sites like kotaku and what not as like 'OMG have you guys seen this it is the greatest Batman ever its from this company called Sideshow'. Pre-Grail status.

You watch this piece will get picked up by other sites like kotaku and what not as like 'OMG have you guys seen this it is the greatest Batman ever its from this company called Sideshow'. Pre-Grail status.

:hi5: Yeppers I can see the love for it only growing as time goes by. WHHHHYYYYYYYYY do we have to wait sooo long for it :gah:

I honestly think that both Batman and Superman will go down as some of the best work that SSC has EVER done. We will have to get ourselves some in hand pics to be sure.

I honestly think that both Batman and Superman will go down as some of the best work that SSC has EVER done. We will have to get ourselves some in hand pics to be sure.

Take a lot to top their Spidey Comiquette and their Hulk PF (even though I am not a fan of the Kirby style, the Hulk PF is epic)

Take a lot to top their Spidey Comiquette and their Hulk PF (even though I am not a fan of the Kirby style, the Hulk PF is epic)

JAWS you have seen the Spiderman Comiquette, and so you would know better then I would, but from what I have heard it is because it is such an ICONIC version of the character that people love it so much. In the end I feel that Superman and Batman will meet that standard when they arrive.

I have to agree, I'm not one for the Kirby styled Hulk either but I saw the Hulk PF and the Abomination PF together and it is Epic.

But, if Both Superman and Batman are anywhere near the Side show specs at over two feet tall and almost a foot and half wide each, that's going to be pretty damn impressive in it's own right.

JAWS you have seen the Spiderman Comiquette, and so you would know better then I would, but from what I have heard it is because it is such an ICONIC version of the character that people love it so much. In the end I feel that Superman and Batman will meet that standard when they arrive.

Spidey is amazing in person and a spidey fan would be a fool not to own one ;) ;)

However not having seen Bats and Superman yet it person, I can't say if they will be SS best work... However I am hesitant to say that any statue in PJ's will be at the top. But it looks like these two pieces could be the first since the PJ's look much better then others that have been done.

531515557_1697865.gif

So much agreement and getting along......

tumblr_mkbrkhabOk1qkcmo4o1_500.gif

It's all I dreamed it would be!!!

However not having seen Bats and Superman yet it person, I can't say if they will be SS best work... However I am hesitant to say that any statue in PJ's will be at the top. But it looks like these two pieces could be the first since the PJ's look much better then others that have been done.

Jaws, I couldn't agree with you more. I HATE cloth on my statues. I passed on a few grail pieces because of it. However, I have NEVER seen anything like the cloth that they are using for Supes and Bats. This is a whole other level of mixed media. It opens a door I never thought I would go through. They look magnificent. Never in a million years did I ever think I would say that.

Jaws, I couldn't agree with you more. I HATE cloth on my statues. I passed on a few grail pieces because of it. However, I have NEVER seen anything like the cloth that they are using for Supes and Bats. This is a whole other level of mixed media. It opens a door I never thought I would go through. They look magnificent. Never in a million years did I ever think I would say that.

tumblr_m7dasv8A9n1r9vi6po1_250.gif

Back