Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm done. No more b**ching. I dont like the original pics of the flames. But I place my faith in the fact that SS will dleiver a stellar piece.

This is Superman. They will count on this to pull in DC readers into the collectibles market and they cant mess this up. The last thing they will want is a brutal review for Bats or Supes. They wont mess this up.

30a9c9h.jpg

a new photoshop by me.

We Get it Spidey......YOU LIKE THE EX.......Move On !!!!

Stop trying to convince the majority and yourself it looks good !!

You know what there is one thing I thought I would add here. Out of all the posts here I think I MAY the ONLY one who has repeatedly said that I wished that SSC had gone a little further, maybe included a third head, to make EVERYONE HAPPY!! I am NOT trying to convince myself or the majority of anything... I like it... I'm lucky I do... And while I could say I don't give a rats *** if others are happy with the EX because I will be...the truth is I DO care. I want people to be happy, which s why I have done things like PMed Alex with some of the awesome suggestions that have come up, and why I am going to send her jorge_itachi's pic once I have his permission to do so. See I am DOING things to try to help other then just *****ing and moaning about it. How much have you done???

I'm done. No more b**ching. I dont like the original pics of the flames. But I place my faith in the fact that SS will dleiver a stellar piece.

This is Superman. They will count on this to pull in DC readers into the collectibles market and they cant mess this up. The last thing they will want is a brutal review for Bats or Supes. They wont mess this up.

They will get this right. It wasn't till I saw jorge_itachi that I saw a better alternative to what was already presented, so hopefully they will see it as well

2hplvlh.jpg

Yes! Marvel at what could be and should be the EX head.

Jaws this is brilliant. Thanks for posting. We should keep re-posting this so SS sees it. No need for light up even IMO just a beautiful and simple red painted eye would suffice. They need to fix the EX.

Jaws this is brilliant. Thanks for posting. We should keep re-posting this so SS sees it. No need for light up even IMO just a beautiful and simple red painted eye would suffice. They need to fix the EX.

It belongs to jorge_itachi over at SF, so I brought it over because it looks SO awesome!!

Here is another amazing one from Jorge

Well if Cobra Commander's PF got an adjustment then I don't see why SS wouldn't want to please the fans and give us something close to this for Supes Ex. It would be just bad business to not listen to your buyers. Most businesses want and respect client feedback so hopefully SS listens. Once again, I don't care for light up features and don't see how they could execute light up in this design but I would love if they gave us simple red painted angry eyes. So much better! They REALLY need to get on this. No shame in fixing a piece to please your customers SS. :lecture

It's already been pointed out it's not even in production yet right? It's possible they could change it at this point. They even change things mid production as well don't they? From time to time on any given piece good or bad?

thanks for all! i think this is the superman everyone wants in our collections, without spaguettis... i hope sideshow change the ex because its the most iconic hero in comic history.

thanks for all! i think this is the superman everyone wants in our collections, without spaguettis... i hope sideshow change the ex because its the most iconic hero in comic history.

Awesome stuff. Excellent proposal. It looks great photoshopped in a pic. But how would it look in person? Might look a little gimmicky. Plus who knows how long before the lights go out on a $400 statue. Then what? I don't want to have to worry about that.

Back