Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday evening and not sold out yet!?! I'm foreseeing an ES of like 5000 for the EX and 9000 regular. :gah:

Doubtful. Then there would be no incentive to buy the Reeve PF. Supes has always undersold to Batman statues. Maybe the Ex isn't as big of a hit as Batman's. I doubt they will go crazy with the ES. More like 1500 or 1750 for the Ex is my prediction but of course I could be wrong. :dunno

If I were SS, I milk this for 6 months....they probably make the mold out of bronze so they can cast gazillions. so they won't have to make another soup for awhile. move on to other chars to milk like WW.

There going to throw up that low quantity alert before it sells out right?

So what if it does get a low quantity alert while you are asleep, and when you wake up poof he is gone, and then your Waitlist NEVER CONVERTS....ON THE HORROR :horror:thud:

Sunday evening and not sold out yet!?! I'm foreseeing an ES of like 5000 for the EX and 9000 regular.

Batman sold out in 4 days and we are on day 3, give it some time.

:exactly: They ex needs to end and the reg should be the milker not both...

See my comment below

SIDESHOW SHOULD STOP MAKING MONEY AT ONCE!!! Disgusting tbh.
I am so ANGRY AT THEM FOR THEIR PROFIT!!!!:mad:

Doubtful. Then there would be no incentive to buy the Reeve PF. Supes has always undersold to Batman statues. Maybe the Ex isn't as big of a hit as Batman's. I doubt they will go crazy with the ES. More like 1500 or 1750 for the Ex is my prediction but of course I could be wrong. :dunno

You and your brother need to make up your own ES ALL THE TIME thread... Hell your OWN BOARD... Now what would you call it....oh I know:wink1:

THE EX WON'T! :rotfl I like you man but you're crazy. You're crazy man... You're crazy. :cuckoo: :lol

If it isn't gone before Tuesday is over I will be surprised.

It would be sold out by now if the EX looked more like this.

supermaneyeballssmall_zps5b330cfd.jpg

Photo from SF.

New Poll at SF with only 2 choices Like the Ex head or not.

Don't Like - 48
Like - 13

Have to give it some more time but I bet with this kind of choice the numbers will still be about 5 to 1

Still hate those eyes :)

New Poll at SF with only 2 choices Like the Ex head or not.

Don't Like - 48
Like - 13

Have to give it some more time but I bet with this kind of choice the numbers will still be about 5 to 1

Still hate those eyes :)

Actually it is change it or not... With a version of the pic I showed above. Which even I admit looks awesome.... But I still like this
null_zps86ed87b8.jpg

Back